Chapter 10- Mistakes (Full Chapter)

Why Don't You Love Me Chapter 10- Mistakes (Full Chapter)

Why Don't You Love Me Chapter 10- Mistakes  (Full Chapter)

Laurent POV

"Larry, you sure?"

"Yes man, it's different this time. She was non going to leave me Lau."

"Then why she non answer our calls?"

"I NON KNOW MAN," he yelled. My twin was a worried mess but I sympathize with him. It had been at least 2 hours since he had last heard from Truce, but in all fairness, Baby did just receive shocking news before both she and Milan disappeared and judging on my opinion of the past, my twin shouldn't take her disappearing as too much of a shock.

"Larry I know you want to-"

"Laurent please," he begged. "Believe me when I say something is wrong. I can feel it."

"So what you think we should do?"

"We go to their office and try for ask someone there if they have seen them."

"Oki I drive," I said as Eleni came running back frantic into the dance studio.

"WHAT'S WRONG?"

"You... your.... your car.... Somethings wrong.... Cops... Truce's friend...," Eleni distortedly spat due to being short winded.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY ELENI."

"LARRY NON YELL AT HER BRO, CALM DOWN. Eleni breathe, now what's wrong?"

"MILAN BEEN SHOT," she screamed.

"NOOOO.... WHERE THE FUCK IS TRUCE," I heard my twin scream while taking off towards the exits as both me and Eleni followed in hot pursuit.

(Flash Back 2 hours before)

Truce POV

"Get the fuck out of the Car."

"Please," I begged as we then heard another knock at the side of Milan's window. Her scream told me ever thing I needed to know before I even heard his voice as I instantly closed my eyes instead of turning around and said a silent prayer; Only to quickly open then again as I heard and felt the shatter pieces of the broken glass that came from Milan's side of the window.

"Please NOOOOOOOO," I internal screamed.

(Time Stops)

(Present)

Larry POV

" LARRY WAIT I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING," I heard Eleni say but I had to investigated my car 1st, which I assumed from what she just tried to tell us was apart of the crime scene.

"TRUCE," I hollered as I ran towards our car only for the police to stop me before fully reaching my destination.

"Sir I'm sorry I'm going to have to ask you to please stand back-"