Chapter 14- Lose (Full Chapter)

Why Don't You Love Me Chapter 14- Lose (Full Chapter)

Laurent POV

"Lau, je suis tellement content de te voir frère (Lau I so happy for see you Brother)," Larry whispered as I freed his hands of his handcuffs and Truce untied his feet.

"Larry, fuck, they shot you," I panicked while already knowing the answer.

"Yes brother, but it's just a flesh wound."

"Yeah, but you still bleeding out."

"I know and the shit hurts like crazy."

"We have for get the fuck out of here," I whispered while shaking my head as Larry rubbed at the bruises the tight handcuff had left on his wrist while Truce hugged me and cried. She was shaking.

"I stop breathing when I see that bitch shoot you Larry," I confessed.

"You were there," he asked as I nodded my head.

"Um, hum and I almost jump out of the car but I see you non dead and she say it's just a flesh wound. So I for take a deep breath and go back for my plan for watch you guys until the right time for come get you."

"Lau," he whispered aggressively in order to express his level of seriousness for what he was about to say. "I have for kill him," he spat as my eyes went wild.

"No! Larry please," Truce begged.

"Baby he can non get away with what he has done to you."

"Brother I know you are angry but you are non thinking straight-"

"Where are they now," he asked while cutting me off. "How you get in here?"

"I climb through a window when they leave. I hear them say they need for go and get something from the other apartment and for see if the police are there. I was here the whole time, outside, but I wait for see when I can move in."

"You non listen bro, but I'm glad you non listen. Thank you."

"Of course I born with you and I never gonna not be here, ever. Here take this," I spat while passing Larry a gun I had gotten from Roy and John.

"No Lau please don't give him that," Truce begged but was too late as Larry had already snatched it from me.

"Larry it is only for just in case brother, please non do anything stupid."

"Lau if a man rape you wife what you gonna do, huh?" He rushed as my breathing stopped. "Did he just say what I think he did?" I thought as I looked over at Truce who hung her head down.

"Larry non man. Non for tell me that." My heart was breaking. Though Truce was now my twin's wife, the deep level of love that I had for her for all these years (still) made me quickly side with Larry. Speedy had to go.