Chapter 23- Lylah's Regret Part 2 (Full Chapter)

Why Don't You Love Me Chapter 23- Lylah's Regret Part 2

Lylah's POV

(Flash Back)

"Larry arrête ma maman pourrait t'entendre (Larry stop my mom might hear you)," I giggled as he continued to tug at my panties.

"Nah," he laughed while continuing to tug as I barely fought back. I'd be lying if I said I really didn't want Larry to succeed. I absolutely loved it when he touched me and his tongue was pure magic. I got moist just thinking about where tonight was leading to. "Besides I told you for speak English to me." He demanded as I cut my eyes, snapped my neck and sucked my teeth.

"Oh yeah, I forget you like American girls the best," I sarcastically answered as he rolled his eyes and smirked.

"You see? you just say that in perfect English," he joked while ignoring but quickly tackling me into staying put as I grew annoyed.

"Get off of me for real now Larry," I spat as he laughed harder.

"It's a joke, it's a joke," he laughed while kissing my neck as I proceeded to fight harder even while knowing it would probably lead him to push further with his quest which I secretly invited.

"From what I hear you non know English too well youself," I spat as he tickled me until I begged for him to stop due to lack of breathing.

"Not until you give me my kiss," he seductively asked. It wasn't until I made eye contact with him did I instantly realize that he had become serious and so I obliged to what I knew was about to be what I called a magical time. Larry was amazing at sex. He was passionate about how he sexually pleased me as he was about his dancing and if you have ever witness Larry dance then you would know that the best was the only option. The man never grew tired. He would lick and suck my pussy until I was literally dripping in his mouth. My hyperventilating while moaning for mercy only seem to excite him more as I mentally noted to grip the sheets and embrace this blissful ride while my body violently shook out every orgasm.

"Larry bébé s'il te plaît (Larry baby please)," I begged when I had enough.

"I want to feel you," he whispered as he rose his head from between my shaking legs.

"Baby as much as I love you inside of me, I'm afraid you'd drained me," I moaned as my excitement started to heighten again as he passionately kissed me while rubbing the tip of himself so gently against my saturated clit. "Umm bébé (Umm Baby)," I moaned. He was magical.

"Lylah puis-je faire l'amour avec toi mon bébé. S'il vous plaît? (Lylah can I make love with you baby. Please?)," he whispered into my ear as my eyes rolled up into the ear while he excitedly entered into me. Fuck he felt so good.

"Larry," I breathy yelp as I lightly scratched at his back. He was so big that I almost always had to brace myself and nearly claw into him as I took all he had to offer me while he gently drove deeper inside.