Chapter 13- Chances Are (Teaser)

Why Don't You Love Me Chapter 13- Chances Are

Truce POV

Truce POV

"Aww thank you baby, you're so sweet to tie her up for me. But do you think I'm fucking stupid Larry?" Melissa asked as she pointed the gun towards his head. "Tie it tighter," she demanded as he did so while I fought to not display any discomfort, knowing it would only trigger Larry to do something stupid. He hated whenever I was in pain. I did, however, feel his thumb caress the pads of my hands as a gesture of love from him. He just wouldn't be him if he didn't find someway to try and express to me his love if presented to him.

"You're taking too long boyfriend, hurry up, I can't even stand to watch you touch her."

"Why do you hate me so much?" I blurted out 

"Because you're ugly, now shut up."

"You only hate what Larry loves," I retaliated as she kicked me in the side of my ribs which in return made Larry jump up and lunge towards her, all to be frozen in his tracks as he stared down the barrel of her gun.

"Why... are you jumping at me... for this bitch, Larry?" she slowly asked.

"Why must you hit her, Melissa?"

"What do you care? Aren't you here to help kill this bitch?" She asked as he remained quiet and swallowed his next words. "Hey, Truce.... Yeah, I'm going to need for you to watch your fucking mouth, honey."

"I'm gonna kill you when I get the chance," I wept due to the pain my side was letting off.

"Oh so your not gonna say shit to her, huh Larry? Do you hear how she just threaten me?" She laughed. She was finding pure pleasure in both my and Larry's torture. 

"Melissa, what happen to you?" He asked.

"What? Is there something wrong with my hair?" She joked.

"You are acting fucking crazy."

"This isn't acting Larry," she said with a frighten seriousness which she quickly turned into a sick smile. "But the good news is I absolutely love who I am now."

"Melis-"

"Shut up and turn around and put your hands behind your back Larry," she said while pointing the gun closer toward his face. "And by the way.... where is our daughter?" She asked as he slowly turned around and she began to tie his hands.

"She is safe for when we go to get here," he panicked as she finished her task and spun him back around to face her.

"Baby I specifically asked you to bring her to me," she spat so close to his face that it made my skin crawl while he began to nervously sweat and swallow before answering.

"Mel- Baby, our daughter needs for be safe and non around this madness," he nervously answered as she now pressed the gun to his neck. She stared and examined his facial features for a seconds before smiling and kissed him.

"Mhm, how I missed your lips Larry. And your right our daughter needs to be nowhere around your whore, so I guess we will go get her after we kill Truce," she spat as she rounded him and walked over to me in order to help lifted me from the ground which caused me to groan a bit due to her roughness. "Now let's go and if you even think about running away again I'm going to kill you understood?" She asked me as I slowly nodded my head in agreeance. "Good," she finished as she walked both me and Larry across the abandoned warehouse parking lot, back into the building that I had just escaped from. 

The outside of this old shoe factory, just beneath the Brooklyn Bridge, look to have been abandoned, but the inside was clear to be a place that both Speedy and Melissa had made a home, besides the random apartment they had taken both me and Milan captive earlier. 

"Babe where you at? I caught her and I have a surprise," Melissa yelled out to Speedy as we rounded one of the corners of the mansion into a large room where he awaited our arrival. His smile brightened once he laid eyes on Larry as he sat further back in the love seat he was seated in while sharpening a butcher knife. I instantly started to quiver as Larry's nose flared in anger and Melissa Laughed.

"Good girl Melissa and you shot Larry I see?" He asked.

"That I did Papi, just like you taught me to?"

"Fuck you," Larry angrily spat as Speedy's devious grin widen. He then stood and walked over towards me as Larry's eyes grew 10 times wider and his stance grew even stronger. The look in his eyes threatened that he would probably risk it all if Speedy were to lay a finger on me in front of him. Larry's reaction caused Speedy to smile even brighter as Melissa glared at him with a jealous rage. 

"You see bro, I already have fucked what is yours," Speedy whispered as he sniffed my hair while my entire body shook with fear and Larry's eyes grew as a raging animal and his breathing threaten to rip his chest open.

"Don't even think about it Larry," Melissa warned him as she now stuck the gun to his chest. I, however, hung my head in so much mental pain as the thought of what Speedy had done to me surfaced in my mind.

"Fuckkkkk, Please, non for tell me this," Larry whispered.

Hey, guys, you see? 🙉 too much I know but I love to draw emotions like a good book should but at the same time I have to find a way for both Truce and Larry to recover from all of this. Please let me know you guys feedback. Love, love, love. Sincerely Larrysjoy23 A.K.A Dina