Chapter 21- Occasions (Teaser)

Why Don't You Love Me Chapter 21- Occasions (Teaser) 

*Authors Note*

Hey, guys, just an update to some of my new readers. I like to write Larry as true to character as I possibly can, or what I perceive his character as. One is his broken English so a lot of the time I would use FOR instead of TO and You instead of You're and so on for example. So yes a lot of the broken English I write from him is on propose. LOL.  I hope you guys like this teaser. full chapter coming soon. Love, love, love.

Truce POV 

Truce POV 

(Once in time) 

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TAKE IT."

He laughingly taunted in my ear as the tears from the pain I was currently in kept me screaming for him to stop.  

"PLEASEEEEEE, PLEASE GET OFF OF ME," I pleaded as he continued to grind with so much force into me. It seemed the more I begged the harder he dived into me. The burning sensation due to the non-stimulation from being raped and the blood that was now saturating my vaginal scarring, caused my head to spin.  

"LARRYYYYY PLEASE," I desperately screamed before my mind disconnected from my body. 

(Present) 

Larry POV 

"Alexa play The Deele's Two Occasions," I commanded as the sweet melody bounced through our kitchen's speakers and into my ears  

(Song) 

A summer love is beautiful 

But it's not enough 

To satisfy emotions 

That are shared between us 

A winter love is cozy 

But I need so much more 

It just intensifies my wants 

To have a love that endures 

'Cause every time I close my eyes 

I think of you 

And no matter what the season nears 

I still love you 

With all my heart 

And I want to be with you 

Wherever you are 

I only think of you on two occasions 

That's day and night 

I'd go for broke if I could be with you 

Only you can make it right...... 

"Only you can make it right," I sang as I finished flipping the last of the peanut butter and strawberry pancakes that Truce was now always craving. Nowadays she slept even harder then she had when pregnant with JR. And for that, I'd figured me sneaking out of bed this morning and fixing her favorites would somehow go successfully undetected. However, I was proving horrible wrong once I heard the horrific sounds of her screaming my name from our upstairs bedroom.