Chapter 5- As I Lay Me Down...(The Baby)

Why Don't You Love Me Chapter 5- As I Lay Me Down...

(A Moment in Time)

(A Moment in Time)

(FLASHBACK )

Phone Conversation

Milan: "Hello Pudden Pop. I've been sitting at this airport for almost a-" (Crying) "Truce what's wrong? Babes talk to me. What's the matter?"

Truce: "Milan... They..... Larry..... he's.... he's dead Mil... he's dead Mil

Milan: "WHAT?" WHO'S DEAD? TRUCE WHAT'S HAPPENING?"

Truce: "MIL PLEASE HELP ME IM LOSING MY MIND."

Police officer: (Heard in Truce's background) "Ma'am give us the phone."

Truce: "NO! NO MILAN HELP ME PLEASE.

Milan: (Hysterically crying now) "TRUCE I'M COMING."

Truce: "MILAN, HELP ME PLEASE," she screamed.

(Time Stops)

(Present)

I sat outside the house in my car more depress than I've ever been in my entire life. I guess because the one person who would usually walk me through this when I got like this, was now another reason for my depression at this very moment. I felt alone and scared, but I couldn't imagine being anywhere else at this very moment. It was the one place I always ran to when things got this bad. Yet, now, the magic was gone.

It was weird because the argument that I just had with my husband has my mind screaming to turn back around and run from this place. But my heart tugged so badly for it. I sat and stared at what was once my parents home, which now both Larry and I owned and cried. Though Larry told me it would be better if we were just to sell it and move on, I couldn't bring myself to let go. The flashbacks that stormed my mind paralyzed me from driving away.

(Flashback)

"Ok, Ms. Bourgeois on the count of three I need you to push. Ok, Mr. Bourgeois now is the time to start recording if you want to capture this and moms come hold her legs, will you please for me," encouraged Dr. Monroe towards Larry and both of our mothers, who were the only ones (besides nurse Thompson) allowed in the delivery room.

(Present)

I laughed at the memory of how scared Larry face was once it was time and cried harder as I then flashback to the proud look on my mother's face. My dad, Lau, Milan, Nala, Lilo, Aunt DeDe and the rest of the Paris crew sat outside in the waiting room. Even some of the twins friend from New York such as Eleni, Roy and John were here in Paris too and also at the hospital, waiting for the arrival of Larry "Chance" Bourgeois JR. Why so many people? Well, my water broke in the middle of our Baby Shower and Larry freaked out so bad that he begged everyone to come to the hospital with us to help him calm down.