Chapter 20- Drugs? (Full Chapter)

Why Don't You Love Me chapter 20 – Drugs? (Teaser) 

Truce POV 

"So, Baby Boo......"   

"WHAT WE GOING TO NAME OUR BABY." 

(Continuation) 

"I think...," I started but stopped to quickly pat kiss him as he smiled. "We'll know when we look into our baby's eyes," I spat as he shook his head in agreement. "But Baby?" 

"Oui?" 

"Was that all you and Lau talked about?" I asked as he took a second to answer before his breathing all of a sudden started to slightly speed up. 

"What you mean?... Truce please non tell me its more than-" 

"Hush baby," I answered while pat kissing him again into silence. "There is nothing else about me and him." 

"Then what you mean?" He asked as his shoulders dropped with relief only for me to climb off of him and back into the passenger seat. His face started to mimic mines once he saw the worry wash over me. "What's wrong?" He pleaded.  

"Larry, I promised Lau that I'd let him tell you, but since I see that didn't happen and I'm through withholding secrets from my husband," I spat as he shook his head in agreement. "I just found out this morning from Lau that Melissa has contacted Eleni." 

"WHAT! HOW?"  

"Through a text message from an untraceable number?" 

"But how did she get Eleni's number?" He asked as I shrugged my shoulders in confusion. "It non matter anyway, she non gonna get out of that place in a long time," he smiled but quickly returned to his former facial expression of worry once he saw me shake my head no. 

"I didn't read it all but the 1st part about she coming very soon for what's hers, which she named you and Katelin as her family and to," I started but quickly forced into silence as Larry pulled me towards him into a bear hug and shushed me. My guess was he couldn't stand to hear just as much as I couldn't stand to utter the words out loud. It was a too much of a fresh nightmare for us. 

"Stop! I am non ever going for let that bitch or that crazy mother fucker for even get near you ever again. I swear it." He declared as I took a deep breath and inhaled the scent of him before a knock at the car window caused us both to jump. 

"Sorry, you guys but Larry do you mind if we could get those rollers out of your lovely wife's hair, pay our beauticians and finish getting made over into the gorgeous women that we are?" Milan joked as Larry smirked and I (forgetting that I had them in) reached up as a reminder to feel that the rollers were actually still in my head. "I promise you can sweat her hair out as much as you want after tonight," she further joked as I rolled my eyes and Larry squeezed my tighter as a playing gesture.