Chapter 18- 1st Lady (Teaser)

Why Don't You Love Me Chapter 18- 1st Lady.
*AUTHORS NOTE* I MISSED YOU GUYS SO SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG WAIT ❤️. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. P.S. Full chapter coming soon.

Truce POV

Truce POV

"BABY BOO I'M HOME," screamed Larry as my heart skipped a beat while placing the last egg on his plate.

"IM IN THE KITCHEN BABY," I replied as I braced myself for the behind hug and kisses towards the back of my neck and as always Larry never failed to deliver.

"Come dance with me," he said while pulling me into our living room area just after I washed my hands and turned off the stove.

"But baby you just finished dancing-"

"Yeah and now I want for dance with my Baby Boo," he spat while turning on the music and running back over to me before I could make a run for it back into the kitchen. "Come dance with you husband women," he joked as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pat kissed me.

"What is this song?"

"You like? I hear it today and I say, this is just how much love I feel for Truce and she has for hear this love," he spat while my heart leaked with love as I couldn't help myself but kiss him.

(Song)

[Verse 1]

Some niggas don't wanna hold hands

Some niggas don't even wanna know

Some don't wanna claim to be your man

Some would rather keep it on the low

With a face like that and a body like that

And a smile like that, with an ass so fat

Beauty like that with some brains to match

Why wouldn't I wanna tell the world about you?

[Pre-Chorus]

About you, about you?