Chapter 7- Compass (Teaser)

Why Don't You Love Me Chapter 7- Compass (Teaser)

Larry POV

Phone Rings

"Hello."

"Larry Wake you ass up and open this door."

Of course, he would come here this early. I slowly crept out of bed and stood when suddenly a pounding headache hit my skull like a shockwave. I groaned and rubbed at my temple as I sluggish my way to open my front door. As soon as I did my brother rushed right past me.

"Oki no hug?" I joked.

"Non I should punch you instead."

"For why?"

"You dumb ass forget we have workshop today?"

"Oh shit, that's today?"

"Yes, dumb ass it's today."

"Why you call me all these names for?"

"Because Larry you are fucking up ever since Bab-"

"Lau I warn you never to say her fucking name to me brother please."

"Larry this has to stop, please you are handling this all wrong."

"Aw shut up Lau you know nothing," I said as I walked past him towards my kitchen.

"Larry you hav-"

(Female Voice) "Oh, hi Lau?"

"Lau, you remember Jasmine right? From the dance studio," I said with a smuggled grin due to the priceless shock look on my brother's face. I mean it's not like Lau hasn't seen a naked girl before. I chuckled a little harder when my brother failed to respond to neither her or me.

"What's the matter Lau? You never saw a naked girl before?" Jasmine joked as I laughed harder.

"Exactly," I agreed while slapping her on the butt as she yelped a giggle and continue with cooking our breakfast.

"Non, I just never seen a whore in my sisters in law's apron and cooking in her kitchen," Lau fired backed as both Jasmine and I instantly stop laughing and our mouths dropped.

"Larry you gonna let him talk to me like that," she whispered as I kissed her cheek and asked that she give me and brother some privacy to talk. At that, she quickly turned around and scoffed her face at Laurent while stopping in front of him with her hands on her hips.

"We are all whores, just some of us wear wedding rings while we are doing it." She told him while trying to walk past him only for him to stop her.

"Change you mind frame. You non think like a winner. You know of my sister. Shame on you." He spat at her.

"I'm not the one who said I do to her," she spat as she took off upstairs. Lau instantly turned his attention towards me and glared into my eyes.