Chapter 16- Secret? (Teaser)

Why Don't You Love Me Chapter 16- Secret? (Teaser)

Truce POV

Truce POV

"BABY," I yelled.

"Oui? Wait, where you going?"

"Remember I told you I was going to go meet with Lau tonight?" I reminded him as he stood quietly. I already knew what had consumed his thoughts. It was doubt.

"Explain to me again why?"

"Larry baby, don't do this, please. Baby, I am married to you now and very much love you. You are going to have to trust both me and your brother one day." I spat as he continued to stare at me with a deep blank expression. "Larry baby come on. You know we both love you."

"Yeah, I know, but, just...."

"But just what baby?"

"But just... why you guys have for go out without me Truce?"

"Because babe, at one point me and Lau shared a deep connection as friends my love," I  replied while walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his waist. "And I don't believe that should be lost just because I'm married to his brother now.

"Yeah but, Non!" He contested as my facial features started to frown. "Non look like that babes, you know my brother is in love with you-"

"Was! Baby, he was" I cut him off while pat kissing his lips three times. "But there is absolutely no doubts that I am in love with the one and only LARRY Bourgeois."

"I'm Jealous."

"I know."

"So, stay home with you husband and you girls," he spat as I laughed. "Besides, we gonna watch Frozen again and cuddle," he child-like expressed as I bursted into Laughter.

"As much as that is always the best kind of Friday night action for me babes, I have to ask Elsa, our beautiful girls and my sexy husband for a reign check," I spat while again, kissing him. "I have to go baby Lau is downstairs."

"This is crazy you my wife but you leave me for my brother," he joked as he watched me walk towards our front door. I had made sure to walk extra sexy to help emphasize my next statement as I turned slowly around on my heels.