Chapter 17- Teddy (Teaser)

Why Don't You Love Me Chapter 17- Teddy (Teaser)

Laurent POV

"TRUCE," I yelled with no luck. I ran down one block after her until the yelling of my name made me stop. 

"LAURENT. Baby what's happening? Where is Truce?" Teddy question once she caught up to me. Instead of answering right away I took a couple of deep breathes in between my chosen curse words. "Baby calm down what happened?" She asked again as I finally took a moment to give her a hug in order to calm down her confusion. 

"I'm not sure."

"Did she leave?"

"Yes."

"Baby I know you said she is your sister now but did she leave because of me?"

"Yes," I slowly whispered as she took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Her reaction was unreadable and it caused me to worry a bit and grab her hand just in case she also decided to flee.

"Fine," she finally answered while opening her eyes. "I'll leave," she uttered while trying to walk back towards the restaurant only for me to grab her hand tighter and puller into me for a tighter hug. 

"Non please."

"Lau I shouldn't of come. It's just that you talk so much about her for all these years that I couldn't help but to meet the Amazing Truce," she poorly mocked as I kissed the side of her temple. "Be honest baby is there something still between you two?" She asked as I froze cold with my lips still to her temple. I then felt her take a deep breath and sigh as I also token in my own breath while being rewarded to the amazing sent of her freshly washed hair. "Laurent this makes no sense she is married to your brother. When are you going to let her go," she asked while pushing back from me a little in order to look me in the eyes. 

"Teddy....I....You have for understand-"

"I get it Laurent, Time right?" She sarcastically spat. "You deserve better than this Lau and you know it." She whispered as I saw a tear roll down her eye. 

"Baby why you cry," I asked while wiping it away. 

"Answer me this?" She asked while ignoring my question.

"Oui?"

"While she is loving your brother, who is going to love you," she asked while turning her head to stare me deep into my eyes. I knew what she wanted to hear but unfortunately, this crazy loyalty I had to Truce caused me to be unable to answer. "Answer me Lau?" She demanded as I bit my bottom lip and shrugged my shoulders only for her to huff and roll her eyes. "The answer is me Laurent and you know it," she yelped while pulling her hand away from me and breaking free of my hold and once again taking off to speed walk back in the direction of the restaurant. 

"Teddy, Baby please let me take you home."

"It's alright. You know I don't live but two blocks from here and besides you have to hurry and catch a runaway BABY right?" She sarcastically answered while referring to Truce as I took a step in her direction.

"Tedd-"

"Leave me alone Laurent. I'll be fine," she spat while flagging down a cab, hoping in and taking off before I could reach her. It wasn't until I got to my car did I hear the buzzing sound of what must have been Truce's phone coming from her pocketbook that she left. I quickly then retrieved my phone from my pocket and decided to call Larry just to see the status of Truce before I chased Teddy down.

(Phone Conversation)

Ring, Ring, Ring

Larry: "Frère est tout va bien? (Brother is everything okay?)

Me: "Is Truce there?"

Larry: " What you mean? She supposed for be with you. Where is she?"

Me: "I non know Larry I'm sorry."

Larry: "WHAT! Oki, I calm down and call her phone."

Me: " Non bro she leave her phone and my car."

Larry: "Laurent you explain to me what happen right now."

Me: "Oki Larry chill man. Oki, so we get here at the restaurant and Teddy was here before we got here waiting on us-"

Larry: "Wait if you bring Teddy then why was I non invited?"

Me: "It just happened bro. While I was waiting for Truce for get ready, you the just before the part when I walk in and you guys about to have sex," I sarcastically asked as he sucked his teeth and groaned. "Yeah oki, so Teddy call me and ask if she could meet Truce finally and I think it was a good idea. But I don't know man Truce just meet her and non say and be rude and take off. I non know bro," I finished as he remained silent. I knew he knew why just as I did but neither of us wanted to touch this brewing messy situation.  

Larry: "Lau I gonna go I think this is My Wife now," he spat with a hint of hostility in his voice and hung up before I could answer. 

(End of Phone Conversation)

Despite Larry's clear annoyance I still decided that Truce had some explaining to do and took off back towards their home. 

Hey, guys, I literately wrote this in one hour at work LOL. I heard you guys request about Lau and I couldn't wait to give you a piece of his story. Please excuse any mistakes it was a rushed draft LOL. More soon of Laurent and Teddy in Laurent's POV. Coming soon. Feedback, please. Love, love, love. Sincerely Larrysjoy23 A.K.A Dina