Chapter 6- Please Trust Me

Why Don't You Love Me- Please Trust Me (Teaser)

*Author's Note* Since I feel like such crap about the baby

*Author's Note* Since I feel like such crap about the baby. I figured I make it up to you guys with part of the next chapter and try to get it done by tonight. LOL, Again guys I'm sorry about what happened the last chapter. Forgive me I'll fix it ok. LOL

Truce POV

I hadn't even noticed that my mind and feet lost connection with one another until I felt arms wrap around me from behind as I was now bent over what use to be my son's crib, that my mother bought. I held on to the teddy bear that laid in the crib as tight as the arms, I was now wrapped in, held on to me.  I felt his tears start to soak the back of my neck as we both cried harder. 

"Larry, help me to understand please," I whispered as he took a deep breath into my neck.

"I non understand either," he whispered as his voice cracked and my heart broke more.

"Larry I'm so sorry," I sobbed as my legs almost gave out. But once again he was right there to help catch me.

"Truce why you come here? Why you do this to you self?"

"I need to feel them.... Larry. I... I can't breathe...... without them... Larry," I hyperventilated, barely able to get the words out. "I'm... so... sorry .... Larry-"

"Come here," he said while turning me around and bear hugging me into his chest. "You non can blame you self for this Truce. Please, non do that."

"Someone is to blame for this Larry-"

"And that someone is non you."

"Then who? Huh? Who would take my baby from me like this? Why Larry? Huh? TELL ME? WHY? LARRY TELL ME WHY?"

"I DON'T KNOW TRUCE, NOW PLEASE STOP," he yelled. It wasn't until I heard the loudness of his voice did I realize I was screaming and basically releasing my anger out on him. My heart broke to see his face soaked in tears. Larry was hurting just as bad as me. "I lost my baby too," he wept as he hung his head in such defeat. "I'm so fucking angry Truce, you have non idea. I just want to fuck everything up sometimes. I do shit I can non explain sometimes because I get so angry and scared and sometimes I non even know why. Life change for me when he died because I non understand this shit at all and I scare for what I don't know Truce."

"Baby," I whispered as I held his face as he cried.

"I scared Truce, I non ever want to lose something I love so much like that again. I fucking scared," he cried.

"Baby Come here," I said as I hugged him with all the strength I had left in my body. 

"I know I gonna lose you too Truce because I fuck up and I so scared for this," he wailed as I drew back to look him in the eyes.

"Larry what? What are you talking about?"

"You gonna leave me too I know this."

"Larry baby no, look at me," I said while grabbing his chin and helping him to look me in the eyes which he tried hard to avoid, but once he did I realized just how puffy and red his eyes were, which gave a clear indication that he must have been crying earlier right after our fight like I was. "Baby I will never leave you, just like I told you before and I'll say it again, I'm here Larry for your love, always," I confessed as he shook his head frantically. It looked as if he were going over something in his own head and no longer paying attention to me. It was then that I noticed that something was off with my husband. He was shaking.

"No! I fucked up Truce and I know that now and I non protect you right, as you husband."

"Baby you're scaring me now. What are you talking about?" I whispered as he dropped to his knees and hugged my waist. Larry was more hysterical than I had ever seen him before and I felt powerless as to how to help him. This was more than the loss of our child. I felt it. Larry wasn't himself at all.

"Truce please stay, please-"

"Larry," I said while kneeling down to his level. The look in his eye was of true fear as my heart cracked to see him this way. I had to find a way to help my husband and to calm him down and so I kissed him. I kissed him just as hard and as passionate as he had back at the airport earlier and though my husband was a tough one to compete with when it came to his breathtaking kissed, I managed to achieve it as he was forced to take deep breaths now. "Better?" I questioned once I seen him calm a bit from his panic attack.

"You still trying to steal my moves?" He lightly joked as I pat kissed him and hugged his neck. 

"You better stop questioning my love for you, Larry. I'm not fucking going anyway."

"No matter what Truce? You swear for this?" He asked with so much longing that it caused chills to my body. 

"Larry, did you cheat on me?"

What can I say I have time and your feedback motivates me LOL. Writing now guys. Full Chapter coming soon. Love, love, love. Sincerely Larrysjoy23. A.K.A Dina