Me.

We enjoy the rest of our day, completely forgetting about what happened at the Eiffel Tower.

We all settle down to watch a movie at the end of the day. Yeri and Lucas were the only ones missing from the equation.

Lucas went to bed early like the goody-toe-shoes he is and the moment Yeri sat down, she fell asleep so I carried her to her room.

We were watching some or other action movie but I was on my phone, not really interested. I was playing Homescapes.

I was sitting next to Yoongi and he would sometimes play a move when I was stumped. It was safe to say that he wasn't paying attention to the movie either. I run out of lives and decided to call it a night.

"I'm gonna hit the hay. Night" I announce to the group, half way through the movie.
"Aren't you watching? It's getting to the really exciting part" Jimin says, eyes glued to the tv. It was some car chase scene. I've been in more interesting ones.

"Nah. I'm tired. See you guys tomorrow" I deny the guys and head back to my room. It seems Yoongi followed my lead as I hear footsteps following me.

"Yeah?" I ask behind my back.
"Let's watch a real movie one day" Yoongi states.

"Sure. If you can find one" I say with a yawn and carry on walking, heading back to my room. I hear his footsteps disappear.

The next day, I get dressed in a simple dress for once. If only Mom could see me now.

She always loved dressing me in skirts and dresses while dad loved dressing me in practical clothes for missions. I didn't wear many dresses after her death...

I just have the dress laying around in my closet. The promises I make to myself is too many to count.

I head to the living room to see that almost everyone is awake and ready to start the day.

"You look pretty. What's the occasion?" Hoseok asks, the first person to realise my presence.
"Nothing special. It's a simple dress" I shrug it off as I cross the living room to get to the kitchen.

I see Jin already making breakfast.

"The perfect housewife" I comment as I watch his busy self. He doesn't even turn to me but I see a smile grow on his face.

"It's the least I could do" he says.
"Nah man. We're all on vacation here but I do appreciate the breakfast" I say as I sniff the air.
"Then who would make food for us?" Jin laughs out.

"I could get a personal chef but the process is way too much effort. We could just eat out constantly" I suggest.
"I'll get chubby cheeks at this rate" Jin sighs out. I see a hand travel to his right cheek.

"I think it would look super cute. More to love" I say with a huge smile.
"I see you have no off switch" he laughs as he finally turns around to face me.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" I ask, hand on my hip.

"You look lovely today" Jin ignores me.
"It's just a dress" I shrug it off.

"That and this" he says as he brings a hand to my face. I couldn't help but smile.
"You don't have an off switch either" I say with an amused smirk.

"So you did understand what I meant" he laughs as he turns back to preparing breakfast.

"Thanks for helping me out yesterday" I say.
"I hope you don't mind but I overheard a bit of your conversation with Jungkook. I'll totally support you in the ways of friendship" Jin says as he takes a quick moment to turn to me, only to turn back to the breakfast.