Ten

"How can someone so smart be this idiotic?" I ask Namjoon as we walk to get drinks for everyone.

I sorted the whole chair thing and he's been very silent towards me. We were currently taking pictures by an old church. Namjoon and I volunteered to get drinks.

"I don't know. Stuff just breaks" he says a little dejected. I sigh.

"You're a lot of work" I say. He doesn't say anything.
"...But worth it" I add on.

"...Why do you do that?" He asks after a little pause.
"What?"

"That. You act like you care. Why do you care so much for strangers? Why do you act like you know us?" He asks as he glances at me.

"I want to get to know Jungkook's friends" I repeat my answer for what feels like the millionth time. He looks at me skeptically.

"He has other friends too" He says. I try to keep in my laugh.
"Why us?" He continues.
"Why take us here?" He adds on.

"Can't you just enjoy a good thing?" I tiredly say.
"I'm only here because you've pulled everyone else in" he says, snapping short.

"Oh, come on, you must enjoy it even if it's just a smidge" I say as I nudge his shoulder. He still looks at me skeptically. I bite my cheek and get an idea. I dig into my pocket.

"Here" I say as I put money into his hand.
"If you're really that nervous, take this and head back home" I say seriously into his eyes.

"I don't want your money" he simply says as he hands it back to me.

"And who carries this much money anyway?" He sort of scolds me. I put my hands in my pockets, completely denying the money.

"I don't trust the bank" I simply say with a shrug.
"I don't want your money" he repeats as he shoves it towards me.

"Ok" I say with a smile and walk away. I don't care if he doesn't want the money. He's going to keep it whether he likes it or not.

Namjoon doesn't talk much to me after that. He just observes me, and observes what I do and say to his friends. He was on edge all day.

I was expecting Jin to be on edge like Namjoon but he seemed completely calm and enjoyed his day. Jin was all smiles so I didn't worry about him.

"Can I come with you to your scene today?" I ask Jin as the group takes a quick break at a cafe. Jin still needs to work today but only when it gets darker.

"Sure, but don't interfere, ok?" Jin asks with his charming smile. I didn't think he would agree that easily.

"Awesome" I say with a smile as I rest my head in my hand, leaning on the table.
"Yeah, it's nice someone actually takes an interest in my work" he says the last part a bit louder for the table to hear. I can already smell the spite from here.

"We're busy too, you know" Yoongi simply says.
"We don't need them" I tell Jin with an amused scoff.
"You're absolutely right" Jin turns to me with a bright smile.

"Why would I want to bring you guys when I can bring a lovely lady instead" Jin asks the group with a wide smile. I look at Yeri. She seems excluded from our group.

"You mean two lovely ladies, right Yeri?" I ask with a slight smirk. She grows a little red with the newfound attention from the group. Yeri gives a shy nod.

"Right, two lovely ladies" Jin corrects himself with a smile.

"Can't we come with?" Jimin asks with a pout.
"Too late. And I anyway can't bring that many people along" Jin explains.