When

I set up the pizza and snacks in front of us.
"First, which movie would you like to watch?" I ask. He shrugs. I hate how indecisive he is sometimes. Mixed in with how he doesn't care just irks me.

"Comedy, animation, horror, action?" I say as I look at him with a seriously-dude look.

"You know what, there is actually something I want to watch again" he says after some thinking.
"Great, what?" I ask.
"What about The Croods" he suggests with a shrug.

"Aw man. The nostalgia. We haven't watched that movie in a minute" I say as I search for it on Netflix. While I was looking for it, Lucas started talking.

"So, what do you want to do in France?" He asks.
"You know, business. Don't worry, you will have nothing to do with it. I won't allow it" I seriously say as I look into his soul. He just nods.

"Anyway, I got popcorn, obviously pizza, then I went to the convenience store. I saw V, what a coincidence, he even invited me to their little sleepover. The-" I try to continue until Lucas interrupts me.
"Wait, who's V?" He asks.

"You need to stop living under a rock. V as in the model. Well anyways, he's friends with the guy that threw me in jail. Remember during his investigation, I investigated his friends. He's one of them. There's in total six of them plus the officer" I say as he gives me a look that he understands. Then it turns to shock.

"Wait, you're buddy-buddy with an officer? Is that who you visited today?" He asks. I nod.
"Yeah, it was my lucky day as, get this, his friends were there too" I say.

"Those are the people I want you to meet. They are all completely clean. I checked" I say as I turn back to the screen.

I find the movie and dish pizza on our plates for the both of us. I pass on his food. Then I pour Coke for both of us then I hand him his drink. I grab the nearby blanket and snuggle against Lucas until I get comfy, to grab my food. This was a usual ritual since we were younger. Especially the part where I do all the work while he sits back like the lazy bum he is.

We eventually finish the whole pizza and moved in to snacks. We watch the movie as we laugh all the way. Lucas has a weird sense of humor that strangers wouldn't easily crack. He basically only laughs around me. It makes me feel special.

The night was great as we moved on to another movie. We end up falling asleep before the second movie could finish. I know, weak.

Our bellies were busting by the end of the night. We somehow managed to finish everything. I eventually wake up seeing I'm in Lucas' arms. It was really comfy and warm because of him. I look at his face to see that he's also awake.

"Morning. Sleep well?" I ask with a yawn.
"Yeah and you?" he asks with a tiny bit of pink.
"Yip. Did you know how comfy and warm you are? In prison, it was cold for no reason" I sulk.
"There's a reason" he says as he gets up.

"Make us breakfast" I order him as I follow him to the kitchen.
"Sure. How would you like your cereal to be done. Milky or dry" he says with a straight face.

"I get it. No need to get like that. Let's see what the kitchen has prepared for us today. I'm sure we can still catch the morning buffet" I say as I look at the time.

"We might want to get changed first" he says as he looks me up and down.
"Yeah yeah" I say as I look him up and down. We were both in our pajamas.

"I'm going to shower. Want to join me?" I tease.
"No. Go shower alone" he says as he walks out the room to the other bathroom.

We shower and get dressed for the day. He usually has a few outfits ready in a spare room for when we stays over.

I sometimes like to buy him clothes that I know would look good on him and put it in the spare room. I buy all his clothes because I know he hates it when I do wrong things like stealing.

I switch on the TV as I wait for Lucas. I watch a cartoon until he finally comes.

"Took you long enough" I say as I turn around and see what he was wearing.

(He can have a different outfit if you want

(He can have a different outfit if you want.)

"You look nice" I say as I stand up.
"You too."
"Thanks. I try. Let's go eat" I cheer.

We both walk to the elevator and head to the floor with the food. The elevator opens and I can already smell the breakfast.

We approach the lady who must check which room we were in. My keycard didn't show which room I was in.

"Your room number and key card please" the lady says without looking up.
"It's me" Lucas says as the lady looks up.
"Sorry sir, please go ahead" she says.

Lucas was like the boss. Everyone knew there was a top boss but Lucas was the known boss.

And besides, Lucas wasn't one to do the same things over again. One day, he would be organising a party in the hotel and the next you would find him in head office, sorting out the employees and what they should do.

He loved being part of the receptionist business for some reason. He just loved sorting others out.

We head to a table as I notice the lady was looking at Lucas. I then noticed all the people around us were looking at Lucas and I, especially the employees. The other employees never seen Lucas so casually dressed as he is usually formally dressed.

"Let's sit by the window" I say. He nods.
We head to an open table and sit down.

"Stay here, I'll get us something" I say as I get up. He nods again.

I walk over to the buffet, but the first thing that grabs my attention is the beautiful donuts, waiting for me to eat them. I immediately took a plate and piled it with all sorts of donuts.

I eventually came back to the table with my hands focused on the mountain I piled.

"Of course" he says as he slightly laughs at me.
"I'll go get us real breakfast" he says as he leaves the table.

He comes back with an omelette for me and a mixed bowl of fruit. He then comes back with scrambled eggs, toast, roasted tomato and sausages for himself.

"Leave the donuts for now. After breakfast" he says.
"Ok Mom. I'll go get some juice" I say as I stand up. I actually get what I said I would but when I came back, I saw someone talking with Lucas.

(I do not own the video and picture.)