Out

"What the hell are you doing?" Jin gets angry for my part as I stare Jungkook down while he points a gun at me.

Taehyung and Yoongi cover for me by standing in front of me. Jungkook brings his gun down with a click of his tongue.

"You guys seriously don't understand" Jungkook says, glaring right at me. I smile. Jungkook is still the same as ever.

"Were you just pretending to help us?" Yoongi asks with a glare.
"You guys don't know all the things she's done" Jungkook counters. I raise an eyebrow. Didn't I already prove that he has nothing to worry about?

"You don't either" I speak up.

"Can I have a private conversation with (Y/N)?" Jungkook asks the room.
"No way" Jimin quickly says.

Namjoon puts a hand on his shoulder, trying to calm him done.

"Fine, but we'll be taking your gun" Namjoon says, holding his hand out toward Jungkook.
"And what about hers?" Jungkook asks, referring to me.

"Do you seriously believe that I have a gun?" I scoff in amusement. Namjoon motions for Jungkook's gun and he reluctantly hands it over.

"We'll be outside" Namjoon says just before they leave the room, everyone following his lead.

"They are so cute" I say as I toss my gun on the table. Jungkook glares.

"Jeez, missed you too Buddy" I say with a smile, actually meaning it.

"You're going to mess everything up. We are trying to help you...Tell me, why did you bring a gun along? Are you that cautious of us?" Jungkook starts his interrogation.

"Don't think so highly of yourself. There's always someone around, but it's not because of you" I say as I take a seat on a chair. Jungkook keeps standing, on guard.

"...Why are you here?" he asks after a moment of calming down.

"If you're going to ask such useless questions then you might as well let the others in" I sigh out, slightly disappointed. I can see him gritting on his teeth but he doesn't say anything. I decide to get the conversation going.

"...Let me ask you, what makes a good bad guy? What makes a great villain?" I ask, my fingers intertwined with one another as I wait for Jungkook's answer.

He analyses me, trying to figure out what I'm going to do next.

I stand up, walking towards him. I notice that he doesn't get defensive the closer I get. Jungkook trusts me.

"Is it the money? The power? Maybe even the faithful followers?" I suggest, slowly walking around him, stopping right in front of him.
"Answer?" I ask, looking him straight in the eyes.

"Fame" he answers.
"The greatest bad guys are usually the ones that aren't all that known. Think a little harder" I say with a growing smile.

"Anonymity" Jungkook answers. I give him a crooked smile.
"Two great contradictions yet it's both true, but what makes a truly great villain isn't the fame or the lack thereof-it's their way of winning. They get away with it and no one even knows. The smarter people. The people that think two steps ahead. Those are the great villains. Think about those Disney movies. They've got some great villains in the mix but the only difference is they didn't win. They were caught, killed off, maybe even changed their mind. The second thing that makes a great villain is their lack of weaknesses" I say and I can see Jungkook is listening to every word I say.

"It doesn't have to be physical strength. It can be something else" I say with a shrug, walking around the room, fiddling with what's lying around.