A Christmas Surprise

When Raven woke up Castiel was lying with her, holding her. She smiled to herself and jumped up eager to get to the library before Sam and Dean.

"What? Is everything ok?" Castiel asked not expecting her to move so quickly.

"Yes. When did you get in last night?" she asked grabbing clothes and running to the bathroom closing the door slightly so she could change.

"I've been here for a few hours." He called out to her.

"Did you go anywhere else in the bunker?"

"No, I flashed straight to your room. What's going on?" he asked, now standing as she exited the bathroom.

She was dressed in the most awful looking sweater he'd ever seen her wear.

Laughing at his expression she tossed him a sweater and said,

"You're wearing one, too. Come on, let's go before..."

"Holy mother of Christmas!" Dean yelled with excitement in his voice.

"Damn it, I missed it. Let's go!" she exclaimed grabbing Castiel's hand running towards the library.

When she reached the doorway she saw Dean standing in the room slowly rotating in a circle taking everything in. Castiel walked into the room doing the same, slowly rotating as he looked at each of the decorations. Sam gently moved Raven to the side as he noticed what Dean and Castiel were gawking at.

"How?" Sam started to ask.

Castiel looked at Raven seeing her grinning ear to ear. She was so excited she looked like she was going to explode.

Dean looked over to her, she was bouncing from one foot to the other clapping her hands.

"Do you guys like it?" she bounced her way further into the room.

The three men stood in the middle of the room gaping at the Christmas scene surrounding them.

"You did all of this?" Sam asked looking to her and back to the room.

"I mean, I had some help getting the decorations and stuff, but yeah, I decorated." Raven answered.

"How did you even get this stuff?" Dean asked.

"Gabriel." She answered.

"Raven, this is beautiful." Castiel said smiling as he looked up at the lights shining down in Christmas colors.

"It's our first Christmas together. Our first Christmas in a completely new world. If we never celebrate it again, I'll be fine with that but I wasn't letting this one go by without us spending it together."

The three men all surrounded Raven in a group hug.

"There's more." She said trying to avoid being smothered.

"How could there possibly be more?" Sam asked.

"Well, this part Dean will love." She said walking to the refrigerator. She pulled out a big glass pitcher of a creamy yellow thick liquid.

"Oh no way! Is that eggnog?" he asked rushing over to her.

"It is." She smiled at him as he was pulling glasses out of the cabinet.

"But," she stopped Dean. "It's still early so this one," she pointed to the pitcher. "is whiskey free."

Dean pouted for a moment.

"Ah, what the hell. It's still eggnog." He smiled sticking his glass out for Raven to fill.

She brought the pitcher and the rest of the glasses to the table as everyone sat down around it.