THIRTEEN

Author's

"How are you going home tonight?" Mihyun asked Jinsoul while the taller is driving.

"I don't know actually. But I'm going home no matter what, even if I don't want, I have to go home to that damn house." Jinsoul said almost cursing.

"Why?" Mihyun looked at her.

"Because if I'm not going to go home tonight, for sure they'll go find you and accuse you for kidnapping me." Jinsoul stated. She said that with a very serious face but she noticed that Mihyun was chuckling silently.

"What?" She said with a deep voice.

"Nothing.. I just can't imagine how am I going to kidnap you." Mihyun laughed slightly.

Jinsoul just suddenly realized that she's smiling also. But didn't showed it.

"H-Hey Jinsoul." Mihyun suddenly called for her name.

Jinsoul just gave a questioning face that obviously asking why.

"Uhm.. May I ask a question? If it's just okay with you. I don't know if this question is appropriate..." The girl shyly said.

The other girl just looked at her before saying, "What's that?"

Mihyun then finally asked, "Don't you like Sakura?"

"What the fuck are you saying?" Jinsoul bursts out.

"Uh.. that's why I asked you if it's just okay. But you can just not answer it, it's okay." Mihyun's voice at the first part of her statement is kinda low but there's a sudden energy at the last part.

"No." Jinsoul said.

"Huh?" Mihyun looked at her.

"No, I don't like her." Jinsoul continued, "I mean, it's okay for me if she wants us to be friends or some stuff like that but not lovers. I've already talked to my family but their minds are closed. I don't even know how to have a normal life as a student. Yes, I can get anything I want, everything I need but I've never enjoyed my life that much because they are always giving decisions and deciding my life, even my future."

Mihyun suddenly felt her eyes gets teary.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled.

"Wait, what? What so-- OH SHIT WHY ARE YOU CRYING?" Jinsoul stopped driving and focused on Mihyun.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She looked at Mihyun.

"Uhm... You just made me realize that you're hurting too." Mihyun looked down.

"Don't worry about me." Jinsoul said.

"I'm a tough grown up. You're the one who's weak here." She added.

Mihyun then looked up to her and growled, "What do you mean?"

Jinsoul just shook her head, "Now, stop crying, you idiot."

"But seriously, are you okay?" Mihyun looked at her with an obvious worried look and Jinsoul just replied, "Yes, of course."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I mean, why not?"

The tall girl started driving again.

-

Minutes after, they've reached Mihyun's family house.

"Soulie, thank you." Jinsoul shrugged when she heard that nickname Mihyun just gave her.

"S-Soulie?" She asked.

"Yes, Soulie." Mihyun answered, she continued, "It just sounds so cute and it fits you perfectly."