TEN

Jungeun's

"Okay. So what you gonna do?" My friend from Highschool, Sooyoung, asked.

She's my best friend's girlfriend so we became close with each other.

Sooyoung-unnie knows everything about Mihyun. And she also knows that I have feelings for that girl.

"Ah. I know. Get on top of her!" She said excitingly.

'This horny motherfucker...'

"Fuck, what?" I exclaimed.

"Well, it feels like harassment and actually counted as harassment but you have to show her what you got and--" I cut her words. Words that getting dirty.

"Bro, I'm not a horny pervert like you." She just laughed at my statement.

"But that's what I've done to Jiwoo so our relationship last for 5 years and counting." She stated. I just rolled my eyes.

"I'm just joking. But, have you asked her about... You know, if something was going on with her and Jinsoul?" Sooyoung asked.

"I've never asked her about it." I shook my head.

"But I'm okay with her. In fact, after I saw them 'hugging', I asked Mihyun if it's okay for her to eat dinner with me but she declined my offer and went to Jinsoul to carry her bags and other belongings." I accidentally burst out my ass 'cause I'm damn sick with them being together.

"Bro, calm down. Jinsoul have lots of admirers like me." She proudly said made me to chuckle a bit and shook my head.

"Is that so? Jiwoo is in danger then." I said.

"No. I love her. And only her."

I just cooed.

But the pain of earlier still remains.

-

Author's

The next day, Jungeun decided to go to school early since she wants to wait for Mihyun.

She stayed at the entrance, waiting for the girl.

After some minutes, she realized that Mihyun is there already.

"He-Hey Mihyun." She called the girl making Mihyun to notice her.

"Oh. Hi Jungeun." Mihyun smiled at her.

Jungeun's mood weren't that good at the start of the day but it was energized by Mihyun's smile.

"Sorry if I rejected you last night. Jinsoul really wants me to carry her bags." She apologized.

"No. No-- It's okay." Jungeun exclaimed.

"Oh-- What are you doing here by the way? You kinda early than usual." Mihyun looked at Jungeun with a questioning face.

"I'm waiting... for you.. actually.." Jungeun said nervously.

Mihyun wondered why the girl is waiting for her, which is obvious on her face.

"Well, you know, I just wanted to ask you again, Ahn Mihyun." Jungeun spoke.

"Would you like to uhm...--" She stuttered a bit but there is someone cut her words.

"Mihyun!" Someone said running to their spot.

"Jinsoul-ah!" Mihyun called back. Excitement and happiness suddenly appeared on her face.

Jungeun just stayed quiet.

'Here we go again. I didn't even finished what I'm going to say.' she thought.

"Here." Jinsoul; who has a poker face, looked at them and handed Mihyun her bag. She continued to walk.

Mihyun carried it and signed Jungeun that she's going, before walking after Jinsoul.

Jungeun just sighed in defeat.

-

"Hey unnie, did your dad say that we're going to have a school trip?" Yerim said immediately when she saw Jinsoul taking her seat.

"We're going to have a school trip?" Jinsoul asked.

"Yeah. You didn't know?"

Jinsoul just shook her head.

-

Mihyun went to her locker to keep her extra uniform since their P.E. teacher said there may be a school activity tomorrow. When someone covered her eyes.

That person giggled, "Guess who it is."

"Uh... I don't know.." Mihyun chuckled a bit.

She uncovered Mihyun's eyes and went in front of the girl.

"Jungeun!" She squealed.

Jungeun laughed back and said, "Hey, you're going in the school trip?"

"Uhm.. Maybe. I don't know. If I can, I will." Mihyun smiled.

"Oh... But if it's okay to you, can I treat you? Like, I'm going to pay everything for you to come with us in the school trip?" Mihyun blushed with that overwhelming offer from Jungeun. But she also became embarrassed.

"Thank you. But no thanks.. I can do something. Don't worry, I'm going to do everything in the coffee shop so that I can come with everybody." She stated.

"Are you sure?" Jungeun is trying to pursue the other girl but Mihyun shook her head while giving a smile.

"Yes Jungeun. Thank you again."

-

"Jeong Jinsoul said, she's gonna pay everything for everyone to come to the school trip."

"Oh my god, she's too kind. I love her."

"I bet that scholar nerd girl is happy 'cause she didn't have to pay anything for the school trip."

Mihyun heared various of people or let's say "students", gossiping and whispering to each other.

She slightly startled about the news she's getting.

'So Jinsoul did that? I mean, everybody can pay for the school trip expenses since I'm the only scholar in this University..'

'Does Jinsoul did it for me...?' Mihyun felt some heat on her face.

'No, of course not. Jinsoul would never going to do that. Who am I to her for her to do it?'

Mihyun continued to walk through the hallway when she saw someone.

"Ji-Jinsoul?" She stuttered.

"Won't you going to say 'Thank you' Miss Ahn Mihyun?" Jinsoul said, having her cold deep voice.

Everyone flinched, even Mihyun.

"For what..?" Mihyun asked.

"For paying everything."

"Paying what..?"

"Look, I did it for you." Everybody gasped when Jinsoul said that.

Some students tried to argue in jealousy but Jinsoul cut whatever they're saying, "I heard you, talking with Jungeun. I don't want you to be tired working at that coffee shop so I'm going to pay everything for you."

Mihyun doesn't know what to say so she just looked down.

She felt Jinsoul is coming closer to her. Her heart was about to burst when Jinsoul tucked her hair in her ear.

"I don't want you to be tired, there's no one going to carry my bags if you become one." Jinsoul whispered and grabbed Mihyun's hand.

All students just looked at them, dumbfounded.