NINETEEN

Mihyun's

"Where are they?" I pouted to myself.

They have gone for ages. Yerim said they are just going to get some ice creams and it's been almost 1 hour past. I am starting to get worried. Not until I saw them walking to the car.

When Jinsoul opened the door, I immediately complained, "You guys! Where have you been?"

I noticed that no one is holding even a single cone or cup of ice cream.

"Wait, you said you'll going to buy some ice cream. Where are those?" I swear, I really did catched a glance of them being anxious about my question.

'That's just a question. What's up?'

"Yes, we bought some ice cream but we thought they can just deliver it here." Jungeun smiled.

'Ice cream? Deliver? That can't have any sense.'

"No, I'm going to get it actually. Excuse me." Yerim excused with a chuckle. She went out the car to get some "ice cream".

"Then why do you guys just came now, I mean, it's almost been 1 hour." I exclaimed.

"Uh... Okay, okay. Jinsoul-unnie, you explain." Jungeun poked Jinsoul's side.

"What the-"

"Hey, what's happening?" I'm starting to get extremely nervous and curious.

"We talked to Sakura and her friends." Jinsoul replied to my question. She's currently sitting at the driver's seat while I'm at her side.

'Sakura? Why?'

"What's with Sakura?" I don't know why but I suddenly made my voice high making the two of them flinch.

"Woah, I don't wanna be in the middle of this. Gonna go outside, I'll wait for Yerim or follow her or whatever." Jungeun opened the car door to go out.

"We just talked about the two us." Jinsoul suddenly answered while looking at the car's window.

'About the two them--'

"What do you mean? What two of you?" I'll admit, at time I'm starting to get jealous but not showing it. She'll think that I love her so much.

'She talked with Sakura for almost 1 hour, that's so long. She really enjoyed talking to other girls huh?'

Jinsoul gave a sigh and faced me then hold up my both of my cheeks with her hands, making a sandwich before saying, "We talked about the arranged marriage. I told her that I would never marry her. Then she said she never liked me too, it's just because her family really wants me."

"So stop being jealous there. You're cute but stop it, I don't want to see you angry. I love you." She kissed my nose.

I tried to hide my blushing face but it's hard so I just fought her with, "N-No, I'm not! Why would I? How can you even say that I'm jealous?"

'Why did I stuttered??*!!!#!$;#++#++((##'

"It's obvious, babygirl. It's really obvious." She slightly pinched my cheek then giggled.

I just gave her a glare.

"Woah, I'm sorry."

"Oh- they're here!" I looked outside the car when Jinsoul waved her hand in a particular direction.

"Gosh, I'm dying to eat it." Yerim said almost drooling while looking at her ice cream.

-

Author's