FIFTEEN

Author's

"So... We're together now?" Jinsoul suddenly asked.

She didn't went to class along with Mihyun and they have been spending time with each other for about 2 hours now.

"H-Huh?" Mihyun shrugged, trying to hide the fact that she is already blushing.

"We're together now. I mean, you know..." Jinsoul take a peek at Mihyun.

"But if you don't want to then I'm okay with--" She then shrugged when the shorter girl gave her a peck on her cheek.

"What.. was that..?" Jinsoul stuttered.

"Soulie-yah, let's go on a date." Mihyun stated while resting her arms on Jinsoul's shoulder.

Jinsoul just stared at her with eyes that are almost shaping heart out of being captivated by Mihyun.

Their faces are slowly getting near with each other's. Mihyun's thoughts are like, 'Here it is Ahn Mihyun, she's gonna kiss you. She's gonna kiss you. Jinsoul's gonna kiss you. The girl of your dreams is going to kiss you.'.

But then she suddenly felt a hot breathe coming from Jinsoul.

She chuckled before saying, "Later, baby."

Mihyun just pouted gave a whine.

-

"Where are they?" Jungeun is casually walking around the hallway, looking for Jinsoul and Mihyun, when someone poked her back.

"Hi, uhm.. You're Kim Jungeun right?" A girl said with a soft voice.

"Yeah, hi... Haseul.." Jungeun almost stuttered with that. She find that the girl she is talking with right now is the girl she saw earlier with Yerim.

"I'm a new student here. I'm actually about to ask for help to you earlier when you are with you friend but I'm shy." Haseul said.

"And I found you cute..." She added, making Jungeun blush.

-

The dismissal of classes have been announced and everyone from the school went home.

Jinsoul intertwined her fingers with Mihyun's while saying, "Don't pay attention on what they're thinking about you.".

Mihyun just mouthed, "I love you.". Jinsoul just gave her a reassuring smile.

"There you are love birds!" Yerim ran to them with her usual energetic mood.

"I'm looking for the two of you since forever." She sighed.

"Wait..." Yerim then noticed something, "Are you guys... Are you guys finally together?" she blurted out with a wide happy smile.

"Yes, I mean, Mihyun won't let me down. I'm too cute for her. Right, baby?" Jinsoul teased Mihyun making her to be punched on her arm.

"Baby, huh? That's cheesy, ew." Yerim made a disgusted face before asking, "Wait, did you saw Jungeun-unnie?"

"Jungeun? We didn't." Jinsoul answered.

"Uh, where is she?"

-

"So I tried to sneak out of the class since I'm bored." Jungeun stated, making Haseul chuckle.

"You're a crackhead Jungeun." She laughed.

"So you got a new girl, Jungeun?" They stopped with talking when Jinsoul interrupted them with a tease.

"Moron, no. She's Jo Haseul, a new student." Jungeun kicked Jinsoul.