ONE

Mihyun's

It's a new day again. It is also going to be my first day at the University. I applied for scholarship and luckily, I got in.

I went out from the apartment I'm renting for and went to the bus stop with my feet.

When I reached the school, as expected it's huge. But when I entered, it became more wide and big.

"It's my first time in this kind of place '

I just sigh and admired this cool University. But then I looked at my phone to check what time is it and I just realized...

'I'm late.'

I ran as fast as I can but...

Author's

Jinsoul is walking with Jungeun and Yerim, her best friends. All girls in that school can't do anything but admire the three of them especially Jinsoul, being the daughter of the chairman of the University and having such charismatic and attractive face made her extremely famous in the whole University.

Once they already entered the hallway and walked together in a cool way, everybody just squeaked and some are screaming.

"Oh my gosh"

"Odd Eye Circle!"

"You guys are so ughh!!"

"Bitch, Yerim is mine!"

"You shits! Nobody is allowed to touch Kim Jungeun 'cause she's mine!"

"Jinsoul I love you!"

"Jinsoul be mine!"

"Jeong Jinsoul-senpai notice me please!"

Every girls just turned into gays that fast.

Yerim in the left side, being the most jolly and bubbly member, smiled and waved at her or their admirers.

Jungeun in the right side, slightly flirting with the girls by giving them a finger hearts and flying kisses.

Jinsoul in the middle, having the most number admirers, just ignoring everybody with her earphones on.

Suddenly, there's a girl who looks like in hurry and running so fast just like what The Flash do, having her backpack hooked in her shoulders and books in her arms. She didn't noticed so she accidentally bumped into Jinsoul. Made her stumbled on top of the tall girl. Jinsoul, on the other hand, stocked her right arm in her back made her groan in pain.

Everybody gasped when they realized that the girl and Jinsoul's lips just attached slightly.

Jinsoul made a poker face towards the girl who immediately stood up and picked her books up.

Jungeun and Yerim helped her picking her belongings.

"Hey." Jinsoul removed her earphones made everybody to quiver in fear, especially the girl.

Jinsoul read her name tag.

"Ahn.. Ahn Mihyun.." Jinsoul spoke.

"Ah.. Ah.. I'm sorry I just.." Mihyun stutters.

"You just what? You just became an idiot so you fucking kissed me?" Jinsoul's voice went high somewhat.

"Shit, my arm hurts."

"Jinsoul. Don't be like that to her. It's just an accident. She didn't mean it." Jungeun defended. Other students are taking some photos and videos making Mihyun feel so awkward.

"I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry.. What.. What do you want me to do?" Mihyun asked wanting to pay everything she's did.

"Leave." Jinsoul nonchalantly said.

Mihyun bowed and went on her way to find her homeroom.

"Fucking idiot." Jinsoul cursed while still feeling the pain in her arm.

"Hey unnie. That's just fine. She didn't mean it. I mean everybody becomes clumsy in no times." Yerim cheered her up but didn't worked.

"You're so mean Jinsoul. You cursed that tiny girl in front of so many students here." Jungeun said while the three of them are already walking through their homerooms since the classes was about to start for about 2 minutes.

Jinsoul just ignored them and enter her class along with Yerim.

-

Jinsoul removed her earphones and went to her designated seat which is in the last row near the door, and Yerim by her side. She chose that spot so that she can do whatever she want to do.

Everybody in the class just looked at her. Except for one who approached her.

"Jindori~" That girl cooed.

Jinsoul just ignored her.

"Hey, talk to me." The girl tried to make Jinsoul look at her but it didn't worked.

Jinsoul just spoke, "What's your problem?"

"Nothing. I just missed you." The girl hugged her made Jinsoul feel extremely pissed.

"Sakura, not now. Class is about to start." Jinsoul said.

"I know. Alright." Sakura sigh.

"I just want to be with you." She mumbled going back to her seat.

-

Mr. Jackson Wang, their english teacher arrived, making the girls frustrated. Like, english is so boring (lol).

"Oh my god, I hate english." Yerim stated made Jinsoul slightly smile and shook her head.

"So who is Ahn Mihyun?" Mr. Wang said. Jinsoul suddenly gets confused.

'Why is that name feels familiar?' Jinsoul thought.

"Here Sir." A girl from the right corner of the classroom raised her hand made the students look at her, even Jinsoul.

"Oh, unnie, she's the girl earlier." Yerim poked Jinsoul's arm.

"Come here, introduce yourself." The teacher smiled.

'So there she is. The girl who kissed me earlier.'

Jinsoul then realized she was slightly smiling and made her face serious again.

Mihyun, on the other hand, introduced her self to her classmates, but then she realized that the tall girl who cursed her earlier is one of them, it made her flinch.

That day just went usual for everyone.