NINE

Author's

The classes has started and Jinsoul is still embarrassed on what she did, making her to lose her focus on discussions.

-

Recess time came and everyone immediately made their ways through the canteen.

Jinsoul, Jungeun, and Yerim are together eating their lunches. Jinsoul; who is noticeably can't eat comfortably, was asked by the two.

"Unnie." Yerim called her.

"What?" She looked at Yerim.

"Are you okay?" The youngest asked.

"Yes." Jinsoul lamely answered.

Jungeun on the other hand, was eating her lunch peacefully, asked, "Hey guys, where's Mihyun? I haven't seen her."

"I don't know. I haven't seen her too since lunch." Yerim shrugged.

Jinsoul; the one who's being quiet. She shrugged when she heard Mihyun's name.

Jungeun noticed Jinsoul having an anxious face so she asked the older, "What about you unnie, you saw her?"

"Hey.. Jinsoul~ are you with us?" Jungeun waved her hand in front of Jinsoul's face. She noticed that Jinsoul is not listening and looks like thinking something.

"Wh-What?" Jinsoul stutters.

"What about you? Did you see Mihyun?" Jungeun repeated her question.

"Uh.. N-no." Jinsoul felt sweat on her hand.

"Are you okay? It looks like there's something bothering you." Yerim said, taking a sip on her orange juice.

"No-Nothing. Sorry guys, I gotta go." Jinsoul said, leaving the her food and the two.

Jungeun and Yerim looked at each other with questioning eyes.

-

Jinsoul went to the private room, that is exclusively only for Odd Eye Circle members.

She lay herself down on the couch thinking about something, or should I say someone.

'It feels like Mihyun is avoiding me.'

'What the fuck. Jinsoul it's your fault.'

'What the hell I've done?'

She also is worried about that girl.

Jinsoul took her phone and went to her contacts. She immediately saw Mihyun's name and she tried to dial it.

While the call is ringing, Jinsoul is really hoping for Mihyun to respond to it.

"Come on... Come on... Answer it.."

Jinsoul's mood suddenly brighten up by an indication that Mihyun picked up her call.

-

"Hello?"

"Hi.. Hello, Mi-Mihyun.."

"Yes.. Hi. Who's this?"

"Mihyun, where are you?"

"Wait. Excuse me. Who is this?"

"Just tell me where you are. I'm worried sick for you."

"I think I know your voice--"

"Just answer my fucking question."