FOURTEEN

Author's

"Hey Jungeun!" Mihyun escaped Jungeun's grip on her wrist.

"What's wrong?" Jungeun shrugged when Mihyun's voice started to have a high volume.

"N-Nothing.. I, I just--" She stuttered.

"You just what?" Mihyun asked Jungeun once again.

"I... I just want to protect you. I don't want to see you suffering being an errand girl because of Jinsoul. I want you to be happy and not doing some shit given by her because you accidentally kissed her." Jungeun's voice is so low, tender and calm to Mihyun's ear.

"Why..?"

Jungeun didn't answered Mihyun.

"Jungeun-ie, why is that?"

She didn't answered again.

"Kim Jungeun why?" Being desperate is already obvious on Mihyun's voice.

"BECAUSE I LIKE YOU AHN MIHYUN." Jungeun just bursted up like that.

By the way, they are at the middle of the school's hallway so when Jungeun's voice get loud, everybody just heard her. Yes, everybody heard her, even Jungeun's admirers, Mihyun's haters, Yerim, and Jinsoul.

Mihyun turned her head to see everyone looking at them and some are already gossiping. She saw Jinsoul also looking at them but when their eyes met, Jinsoul suddenly ran. Mihyun then held Jungeun's hands and mouthed "I'm sorry." before running after Jinsoul.

Jungeun tried to stop Mihyun from running away from her but there's nothing can stop her.

Everything just feels like a fucking K-Drama.

-

"JEONG JINSOUL!" Jinsoul then stopped on running when she heard someone calling out for her name.

She felt a pair of arm wrapping on her waist and tugged its hand on her school uniform.

"Wh..Why are you leaving?" The girl asked.

"Mihyun, what are you doing?" No doubt, the one who chased her and hugged her from the back is Ahn Mihyun.

"Jungeun is waiting for you. What are you doing here?" Jinsoul said bluntly.

The taller girl faced Mihyun immediately removed those arms that are wrapped on her.

"Ji-Jinsoul, I..." Mihyun stutters

"I..." She obviously doubting on what she's about to say.

"I love you." She finally stated with a low voice.

Jinsoul just looked at her with blank face, emotions and thoughts before saying, "I'm sorry."

"You don't deserve someone like me... Jungeun is there, to make you happy. Her parents are kind and they'll accept you I'm sure." Jinsoul said.

Mihyun started feeling some tears running down her face.

"Jinsoul that's not what I'm concerned about, I don't care if your parents don't like me or whatever but it's okay if you don't like me back." She whined, "I just want to confess and let you know my feelings for you."

After that statement went out from Mihyun's lips, she ran as fast as she can going straight towards the campus again, leaving Jinsoul dumbfounded and having lots of thoughts from those things that just happened.

While Mihyun is running, she's also wiping her tears on her face. Then she suddenly stopped when she saw Jungeun standing there.

They looked at each other's eyes for 10 seconds (maybe).