FOUR

Author's

Mihyun and Jinsoul are walking together while Mihyun is carrying Jinsoul's things. Jinsoul noticed that Mihyun is struggling carrying her belongings so she took some books that Mihyun is holding. Mihyun shrieked at the sudden contact.

-

It's recess time, of course everybody is gathering at the canteen or wherever they want to go. But Mihyun went to the library since she loves reading books and novels.

She was finding something to read but she saw another girl across the bookshelf and they made eye contact, it's like, 5 seconds.

-

Jungeun's

I went to the library to finish that 'How to be Loyal' book that Yerim recommended. I don't really like reading books, but I want a stable relationship so yeah. Hehe.

I was finding that freaking book but I saw Mihyun, the girl that Jinsoul is talking about, she's at the other side of that bookshelf. I can't understand but I just stared at her for some seconds.

She smiled at me.

'God.. I've never expected that Mihyun is that pretty.'

"Hi." She snapped my thoughts.

"Oh yeah.. Hello." I smiled at her.

"What's your name.. again?" Mihyun asked me.

"Oh.. I'm Jungeun, Kim Jungeun." I know that my voice is literally shaking.

"You're Jinsoul's friend right? Thank you for helping me last time." She smiled again.

'Oh shit, I'm melting.'

"You're welcome. You're always will."

"I'm going, I suddenly felt hunger." Mihyun stated.

'She felt hunger when she saw me? Wtf.'

"Yeah. Sure, have a good meal."

She left leaving me still can't get everything just happened.

"What's that?" I mumbled.

-

I gave up finding that damn book, maybe some students already steal that. I walked going to my home room since I'm not that hungry, I had pasta earlier. Suddenly, while I'm walking, I felt something in my toe. It's like I stepped on something.

'Hey, it's a nameplate.'

I picked that up and read whose nameplate is that.

"Ahn Mihyun."

-

Mihyun's

Our science class just started. The class went usual when our teacher noticed something in me.

"Ahn Mihyun." Our science teacher, Byun Baekhyun called out for my name. I panicked so I immediately stood up.

"Wha-What's wrong, sir?" I asked him.

"Where is your nameplate?" Mr. Byun asked.

All of my classmates just looked at me. Everybody knows that our science teacher is a terror.

"Si-Sir I'm... I'm sorry, I'm going to find it.." I stutters, just wanting to drain because of shame.

-

Author's

"Did you know that having that nameplate is one of the most important thing in this University? What kind of creature are you if you can't simply keep those important things?" Their science teacher yelled at Mihyun.

Everybody just stared at her, even Jinsoul.

'She's such an idiot.' She thought. Honestly, Jinsoul really wants to defend Mihyun but she didn't know how, so she just shut her mouth and watched everything.

"Let me ask you one thing Ahn Mihyun. Are you stup--" Mr. Byun stopped from talking when someone from other class shouted.

"Mihyun!" Mr. Byun, Mihyun, and her classmates looked at that someone who shouted. Everybody was shocked to see Jungeun waving her hand. She entered the classroom and went to Mihyun.

"Oh, Kim Jungeun what's your business here?" Mr. Byun asked Jungeun. Jungeun just smiled at him.

Jinsoul, staring from afar, silently being curious about the reason why Jungeun is there.

"Here's your nameplate, you dropped it. Luckily, I'm the one to saw and picked that." Jungeun winked at Mihyun. Jinsoul felt slightly pissed when she saw Mihyun hugged Jungeun.

'Why the fuck is she doing that?' Jinsoul clenched her fist.

Jungeun noticed that Mihyun is crying.

"Hey.. Hey, don't cry.. It's okay." Jungeun giggled because she found it cute.

"Uhh. Sir, can I take her outside? Maybe she needs some fresh air." Jungeun excused.

"Oh, kid. I'm sorry you can't--" Mr. Byun didn't finished his words.

"Sir, if you want an extra salary then let us..." Jungeun whispered at him.

"I mean... Of course. You can go outside." The teacher reply.

"Thank you Sir."

Before Mihyun and Jungeun go outside, Jungeun noticed that Yerim is waving at them. So she waved back, but she also noticed that Jinsoul is not looking at her.

'What's up with her?'

-

The two reached the sports court of the University. They sat at the bleachers.

"He--Hey, Jungeun-ah." Mihyun called out for Jungeun's name who's beside her. Jungeun just looked at her eating a burger.

"Thank you." Mihyun smiled genuinely.

"It's alright. You should be more careful next time." Jungeun smiled back.

"Yes. Yes, you're right."

Then the both of them remain silent for about 1 minute or 2.

"Uh.. Mihyun." Jungeun broke that silence.

"I want to ask you something." Jungeun suddenly stated. She's thinking about making Mihyun laugh.

"Hm?"

"What does a house wear?"

"What?"

"Address."

Mihyun tried to hold it but her laughs came out from her mouth by itself. Jungeun also laughed 'cause it's her joke. Duh.

-

Jinsoul waited until their science class ended. Once their teacher dismissed the class she quickly went outside the classroom.

"Unnie, I'm going to Yeojin." Yerim said asking for permission.

"Do whatever you want to do. I'm busy." Jinsoul answered.

"Oh. Okay."

Jinsoul is in hurry because she want to see Mihyun. She's been so worried about that girl. She tried to go in other buildings but Mihyun is not there. Also in the restroom but Mihyun is not there either. Until, she reached the sports court, and finally saw Mihyun, laughing and smiling, with Jungeun.

She just hide so that the two can't see her. Jinsoul can't really explain what emotion is in her that moment, but she knows that Mihyun is happy being with her best friend.

'She looks so happy. This is the first time I saw her smiling like that.'