SIXTEEN

Author's

"I love you." Mihyun breathe in Jinsoul's ear after giving her a peck on the cheek.

"I love you too." Jinsoul replied. She just sent Mihyun home this night. "I'm going in." Her girlfriend smiled.

"Okay, me too. I got to go." The taller girl removed her arms that is around of Mihyun's waist.

She went inside her car and mouthed, "Good night, sweet dreams."

They waved at each other, wishing that the night will pass immediately.

-

Jinsoul arrived at the gigantic but cursed place she used to call "home". She's about to go straight to her bedroom, just like what she's doing everyday, someone called her name.

"Jeong Jinsoul." Her brother, Jaehyun reached out for her name.

She just looked at him.

"I know about it." He spoke.

"About what?"

"You and that Mihyun." Jaehyun stated with all his authority as an older brother.

"Then? What now?" Jinsoul just said nonchalantly.

"What now? What what now?" He asked back.

"I'm trying to change you. I swear, you're in serious hell when our parents will know everything about you and her." Jinsoul just looked to her older brother with no expressions at all.

"Look, just think about what'll happen to Mihyun if our parents found about her. She's going to stop her studies and they can hurt her, physically. Or worst, they'll kill her." Jaehyun said. He doesn't look concerned at all, Jinsoul thought. He just wants the two to break up so that their parents will surely give the inheritance to the younger.

They both don't want the wealth of their family. Yes, it helped them for years they are living in this world but it's like a curse. You're rich, wealthy, you can do everything, but there's such a blank space on your heart that only can fulfilled with love. Responsibilities are killers too, of course, who wants to be stressed with something they not really like?

Jaehyun and Jinsoul's parents are both from rich families. They got married but they never loved each other.

By the time, when the twins are already in middle school, Jaehyun confessed that he's got a boyfriend. He thought he is doomed and about to be beaten up, but no, their parents accepted him. Although their parents, specially their father, really wanted Jaehyun to have the audacity to be the heir because he's older, they accepted him and his boyfriend from another wealthy family, Lee Taeyong. They were like, "Jaehyun can't be the heir but his boyfriend can give us money when we need it."

The couple realized that Jinsoul is the one who is right to be the heiress since she seems like not interested in romantic love and kinda more matured than Jaehyun. They also settled a marriage between their daughter and their Japanese business partners' only child, Miyawaki Sakura because of money.

Unlike her brother, Jinsoul fell in love with a poor girl, so that girl would never going to help their family when it comes on businesses.

But Jinsoul gathered up all the courage and stand up for her and Mihyun's happiness.

"No, I won't let them." She answered her brother.

Jaehyun chuckled sarcastically then says, "Oh really? How?"

"They can't touch Mihyun as long as I'm living, brother." Jinsoul emphasized the last word she said before passing by Jaehyun and bumping her shoulder on to his.