TWO

Author's

It's already lunch time. Everybody went to the school canteen to eat their lunch or buy some.

Mihyun headed on a table with her Ramen. She loves Ramen so she ordered that.

She was eating her food peacefully, and suddenly, three girls from her class sat with her on the same table. Mihyun flinched a little.

"Hi. So you are Ahn Mihyun?" A Japanese classmate of her, asked.

"Yeah.." Mihyun awkwardly answered.

"Oh.. Sorry, I'm Sakura. Miyawaki Sakura. These are my friends, Nako and Hitomi." Sakura offered a hand-shake. Mihyun didn't hesitated and accept it.

'My impression in this school doesn't seem to be real. I thought students here are bad and mean.' Mihyun smiled greatly.

But Mihyun felt that Sakura's grip on her hand feels so hard made her whine.

"Ouch." Mihyun softly blurted.

"Oh sorry." Sakura sarcastically said, while her friends such as; Nako and Hitomi slightly laughed.

"Well, we want to ask you some questions Ahn Mihyun." A small girl named Yabuki Nako said in a sassy tone.

Mihyun just nodded.

"Is it true that you kissed Jeong Jinsoul?" That Nako asked her.

"Who is Jeong Jinsoul?" Mihyun smiled. She actually knows that she just accidentally kissed a cold and arrogant girl earlier but she didn't know her name.

"Look at her, she didn't know Jinsoul?! How absurd." The other girl named Hitomi said.

"Don't lie Ahn Mihyun." Sakura raised her voice made Mihyun shrieked.

"You don't know who is actually sponsoring your studies here?" She added almost shouting at Mihyun.

Yerim, eating some Tteokbeokki with Jungeun since Jinsoul is in their private room, heard Sakura. But she just shrugged it off 'cause she knows that Sakura is like that every now and then.

"That whipped Japanese for Jinsoul-unnie is attacking again." Yerim told her self while eating. She's talking to her self because Jungeun is busy flirting with other girls.

"Jeez, let's get out of here girls." Sakura rolled her eyes and went to other table with Nako and Hitomi.

'I thought they were good.'

Mihyun finished her Ramen and about to put the dishes back to the counter but when she's already walking, she felt someone's leg blocked the way made her stumbled and drop the fragile bowl. She also realized it was Hitomi's leg.

Everybody starts laughing, sulking and even taking some pictures and videos.

"Hey, everybody! This one is the new student right?" Various student pointed at Mihyun made her feel so ashamed.

"No! Not new student! New burden for Jung family!" Another girl shouted. Mihyun suddenly felt she's already crying.

-

Jungeun and Yerim went outside to fetch Jinsoul from the private room where they usually hanging out. The two also said that they're going to stay at the room and Jinsoul can go by her self since they are tired and stuff, or something like that.

Jinsoul reached the school canteen and saw some sort of entertainment for the students. She also heard some camera clicks and laughs.

"And also, she kissed Jinsoul. Oh my god."

"Yeah. I saw it with my two eyes like how disgusting. Jinsoul's first kiss is a beggar?"

"I'm sure that Jinsoul is really angry about it."

Jinsoul also noticed that they're pouring their foods in the girl's face. And it made Jinsoul extremely angry. She might be a cold person but she's having a good heart.

She walked through the crowd, made everybody to see her, even Mihyun. Jinsoul saw a student taking pictures and videos with her phone so she grabbed it and aggressively smacked in the ground. Every student felt so scared when they noticed that Jinsoul is getting angry.

Jinsoul just darted her gazes to the students particularly on Sakura who's she's sure who started these.

She went to Mihyun who was still lying and crying on the floor, everyone just gasped when Jinsoul offered a hand to the small girl.

Mihyun hesitated to grab it but Jinsoul mumbled, "Take it. Or you'll regret it." so she obliged to take it.

Jinsoul brought her to a vacant table leaving the other students dumbfounded, especially Sakura and her minions.

"Did Jinsoul just offered a date for that girl?"

"Gosh, I wish I'm the one who stumbled."

"There's no way Jinsoul invited her to a date."

Whispers fill up the whole canteen.

"Are you okay?" Jinsoul asked Mihyun, not paying attention to the others.

"Yes.. Yes, it's okay." Mihyun smiled.

"You broke a utensil." Jinsoul said with a cold voice.

"Yeah. I need to pay for that. Sorry." Mihyun giggled nervously.

"I'm going to pay for it." Jinsoul suddenly said with a straight face.

"No. You don't have to--" Jinsoul cut Mihyun's words.

"Yes, I have to. It's to pay every curses I've done to you." Mihyun felt some warmth when Jinsoul said that.

"It's okay.. You don't have to apologize. Everybody would do that if someone just randomly going to kiss them." Mihyun stated.

Jinsoul went to the caretaker of the canteen and talked about the broken bowl and also pays for it.

"Hey." Mihyun called Jinsoul while still sitting with each other on the canteen.

"Jinsoul. Jeong Jinsoul." Jinsoul introduced her name.

"Oh, yeah. Jinsoul, Jung Jinsoul. So this school is yours?" Mihyun asked curiously.

"No. It's my father's." Jinsoul nonchalantly said.

"So are you the heiress?" She asked again.

"Shut your mouth." The tall girl cussed.

"Oh sorry."

Jinsoul did nothing but stop her laughs because she didn't expecting Ahn Mihyun to be this loud and talkative.

Sakura, still watching them talking, felt really mad. Her blood is starting to boil.

'That girl is doomed.' She thought.

Mihyun and Jinsoul just continued talking with each other but Jinsoul noticed something.

'She might be look like an idiot but she's quite beautiful though.'