THREE

Author's

It's another day again to face for Mihyun. She dressed and prepared for her classes. Mihyun did the same route she did yesterday.

While walking through the hallway of the school, Mihyun squirmed when Sakura just blocked her way with Nako and Hitomi.

"Look who we got here girls. The nerdy scholar." Sakura laughed. Mihyun just looked down.

The other students also made their way closer to Mihyun, making her more insecure.

"She's the reason why is my phone just broken. God, Jungeun have so many photos in that phone. Curse you." A girl just spoke. She's the owner of the phone that Jinsoul crashed the last time.

"What black magic did you used to make Jinsoul noticed you, huh?" Another girl said.

"So how are you going to pay for the fragile utensil you just broke because of your clumsiness, silly?" Sakura stated with her sassy tone.

"Oh, Jinsoul is the one who payed it, isn't she?" She added and laugh sarcastically.

"Such a burden!" Nako shouted and everybody chanted, "A burden, a burden, a burden."

Mihyun can't do anything but to stop her tears from falling.

"Hey!" Students heard someone screamed at them making them to stop chanting.

They were shocked when they saw Jinsoul walking towards them.

Sakura pretended she's innocent once she saw Jinsoul.

"What the fuck is this?" Jinsoul asked, emphasizing the word 'this' while gazing at Sakura.

"Uh.. Jinsoul we just--" Sakura tried to explain but Jinsoul didn't let her.

"You just what? Bullying this girl again?" Jinsoul raised her voice making everybody to flinch.

"Alright. From now on, I don't want to see this again. Nobody is allowed to bully or hurt Ahn Mihyun. Or you'll get kicked out from this University." Madness is obvious in Jinsoul's voice.

"Why--" Sakura tried to protest.

"Because Mihyun is my girl." Everybody gasped in disbelief.

"Your girl what the heck--" A girl said but Jinsoul just ignored them.

"Ahn Mihyun, from now on, you're going to work for me. Understand?" Jinsoul said wanting Mihyun to say yes. Fortunately, Mihyun nodded her head.

"Good. Now, go to your classes. Everyone." Jinsoul coldly said to the students. Sakura just stayed.

"You too." Jinsoul spoke.

"But--"

"I said go." Jinsoul stated aggressively.

Sakura sighed in defeat and went to her class.

"Mihyun." Mihyun was about to go to her class but Jinsoul stopped her.

"Ah.. What's that?" She stutters.

Jinsoul threw her bag for Mihyun to catch.

"What's this?" Mihyun asked.

"I told you. You're going to work for me. I'm sure you wanted to pay for everything you've done right?" Jinsoul looked at the smaller girl.

"Yeah. Of course." Mihyun smiled genuinely.

-

"JINSOUL-UNNIE?! You really did that?" Yerim yelled in disbelief. Jinsoul just told them what happened earlier at the private room.

Jungeun and Yerim are playing snake and ladders while Jinsoul is laying at the couch.

"Yerim I want to put some duct tape on your mouth seriously." Jinsoul said.

"Of course Yerim. Jinsoul would save that girl since she's the heiress of this University." Jungeun teased Jinsoul while laughing.

"Fuck you." Jinsoul cursed them.

"Why? Isn't that nice? Your family is so damn rich Soul. If you don't want being the heiress then I'll go talk to uncle and say that I'm willing to be the one who's going to take care of this school." Jungeun jokingly said.

"As you wish unnie." Yerim laughed.

"But unnie, that Miwaki Sakura is so mean." Yerim added, looking at Jinsoul.

"It's Miyawaki, dumb." Jinsoul shook her head.

Jungeun just sulked at the two of them.

-

Mihyun and Jinsoul are still in the same class, of course. Jinsoul just silently looking at Mihyun from afar, while Mihyun is taking notes. She just mesmerized how attractive Mihyun is.

'She's really pretty.' Jinsoul though.

"Jeong Jinsoul." Their Math teacher, Im Nayeon called for her name, made her flinch a little.

"You're not paying attention. What's so distracting?" The teacher asked.

"Oh, well, Ms., I'm.. I'm sorry I just looking at the window." Jinsoul apologized.

"Alright." The teacher continued teaching.

-

The bell rings, indicating that the classes are already done finally. Students are happy, of course, especially Jinsoul.

"Ahn Mihyun." She went near Mihyun's seat.

"Yeah?" Mihyun looked at her.

Jinsoul just put her bag and books Mihyun's desk, signalling the smaller girl to carry those.

Mihyun carried everything. It's kinda huge but she cam handle it. It is also for every good things that Jinsoul have done to her.

Jinsoul walked continuously but not so fast, like, she was in front of Mihyun but their gap is not that big.

Every students saw the both of them made the school filled up with gossips again.

"Hey, so Jinsoul is serious with that thing?"

"She's so lucky."

"I want to carry Jinsoul's bag too~ I bet it smells good just like her."

"Does it means that Jinsoul is going to be with that girl everytime? No way."

"God, I really wish I am the scholar."

Jinsoul just ignored them but she noticed that Mihyun is a bit uncomfortable getting those attentions.

"Don't mind them." Jinsoul said.

"That's what you're going to experience everyday, you're with me, what'd you expect?" Jinsoul added and Mihyun just agreed.

"Yes." She nodded.

'She's right. What am I going to expect if a scholar like me is with the richest and the heiress of this University, let's also add the fact that her family are those who is paying for my studies, of course there's some gossiping from others right? Well, Ahn Mihyun, this is what you get, you're such a fool and kissed this girl.' Mihyun scolded herself.

"I'm going home now." Jinsoul stated getting her belongings from Mihyun and entering an expensive looking car.

"Good bye. Have a good night Jinsoul. Take care." Mihyun just waved her hand.

Jinsoul almost just ignored her but waved her hand somehow, making Mihyun giggle.

'This is going to be tough.' She said to herself making her way back to the coffee shop where she's working for.