Chapter Twenty-Three

2 years later
Noah's POV

So we had twins, I carried them for about 4 months.

A boy and a girl.

Aaron and Hailey

They have my hair, nose, and mouth. And Seth's eyes, face shape and skin tone.

"Hey, babies" I said when the twins ran into the kitchen.

"Daddy's home, mommy" Aaron said jumping up and down.

"Mommy, can we have some candy" Hailey asked.

"No, after dinner" I said, sternly.

"But why not" She pouted.

"Because I said so. Now remember the surprise we have" I asked.

They nodded.

"Why don't you go get him and remember don't tell him though" I said, looking at them.

They nodded, then ran to Seth, yelling, "Daddy."

Seth POV

I just got home from patrol when the twins, Aaron and Hailey came running out.

"Daddy, mommy's being mean" Hailey said running to me.

"What did she do" Seth asked.

"She said no candy" She said.

"Daddy you home" Aaron ran to us.

"Is you mother being mean" I asked him.

"No, she said no candy til after dinner" He said.

"Are you trying to get you mother in trouble" I asked Hailey.

"Mommy said she has a surprise for you" Hailey said as she ran back into the house Aaron and I following.

"Hey, Noah wants the surprise" I asked my wonderful wife, kissing her cheek.

"You'll see" She said, smirking.

She's up to something.

Noah went to get something.

She put it in front of me, I looks at her puzzled.

"Open it" She told.

"There's nothing scary in here right" I asked her skeptically.

She shook her head no.

I opened the box to find a letter.

"Read it out loud" She told me.

"Hey, 2 years ago you gave me something amazing and I gave you a surprise you weren't expecting. Now I'm giving you another. Two years ago it was two pink lines, the twins. Now it another two pink lines and maybe one or two more" I read out loud, I looked behind me to see Noah holding out a test with two pink lines.

"Really" I ask her.

She nodded with tears, I got up and picked her up into a hug.

"I'm so happy, our not so little family" I said into the curve of her neck.

"Yeah" She giggled.

A year later
Noah POV

The twins have twin younger siblings, 2 boys.

Corbin and River.

They have my hair and nose. Everything else is Noah.

I love Seth, today is our 3 year wedding anniversary.

And I have no clue what we are doing, he's planning this one.

I get home to find both one home and an outfit on mine and Seth's bed with a note.

The note read, "Hey love, the kids are with Carlisle, Esme and the rest of the Cullens. Put this on and meet me at the beach, our spot.
P.S. Alice picked the outfit."

I chuckled, then took a shower then put on the outfit. (Outfit up top)

Then I ran to the beach.

When I got to the beach I saw Seth looking out at the ocean.

"Hey, what you thinking about" I asked him.

"About when you showed me my future, and how that came true, and so much more" He said, still looking at the ocean.

"You know, I never thought that what happen these past years would never happen" I told him.

He looked at me, "They would have you just have to believe and not look for the moments just feel them as they come."

I nodded.

"Is there something you see for us, in the future" He asked, and I nodded again, putting his arms around me and our foreheads together.

Seth and Noah are looking out over their yard watching as their kids play with other pack children and their cousins.

"I wish I could just freeze this moment forever" Noah told Seth.

"Me too" He responded to his wife of 10 years.

"Come foods almost done" Noah said, needing not to say more, as Seth already halfway down the stairs as she said that.

She chuckled following him.

"Hey Nick, I missed you" Noah said walking over to her brother.

"I missed you too, sis" He said pulling her into a hug.

"Hey Jas" Noah said greeting her brother's wife.

"Hey Noah, thank you for helping us with Blain and Blaise" Jas said talking about the twins they adopted 3 years ago.

"It was nothing honestly, they're family. Your family" She said hugging her.

"I love you" He said keeping the position.

"I love you too" I said kissing him.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

And it's over thank you for reading

And take Seth's words into account, "Don't look for moments, just feel them as they come."
😦🙁😯😔
-Sawyer