Chapter Three

July 1675
Eilijah POV

The twins are growing really fast now they have powers also.

Isabela can get threw the shields' shield, she has the ability to heal people though their auras. She can see emotion ties.

Don't ask.

Elijah can also get threw the shields, he can see people's auras and people threw their aura. He can manipulate emotional ties.

I also have those powers cause I can copy their abilities.

Jay and Kat come and see them on meet up days.

So right now, I am sitting in a tree waiting for Jay and Kat to arrive so they can see the twins.

Nightfall

It's nightfall now and they should be here soon.

I'm about ready to go to the house when I see a figure come out of the woods on the other side of the clearing.

"Ellie can you come here please it's Jay" I heard Kat say in tears.

I teleport to hwt, cause hearing those words killed me.

"What happened" I asked frantically.

"He got sick and he hasn't gotten better yet and I don't think he will you have to turn him, please save him, Ellie" She pleaded.

I teleported us there and went to Jay.

"Let me save Jay" I pleaded.

"Okay save me please" He said weakly.

I know how to change people I just need to get over the fear of doing that.

2 hours later

I'm waiting for Jay to wake up.

"Ellie is that you" Jay's weak voice said.

"Yeah, I had we promised and now you have to come with me, so you don't endanger people okay" I said sincerely.

He nodded, "What about mom, she has what I have also."

"Kat" I said looking at her.

"My time has come you and the twins and now Jay will out live me, before you go I want you to have something" She said and left.

When she came back we had packed Jays stuff and I got more of my stuff. She gave me 2 bags full of journals.

"What is this" I asked.

"Well they are you mother's journals and there is one journal that I wrote the only one I ever wrote" She said.

I smiled at her and walked over to her and hugged her.

"Bye mom" I said.

"Bye, now go" She said.

Jay hugged her quickly then I teleported us back to the twins, Jeanne and Alexan.

I fell to the ground crying.

"What happened" Jeanne asked in a concerned voice.

"My mom is dying and told us to leave and that it was her time" Jay explained.

Once I stopped crying I said, "I know what my name so we don't get confused."

"What is it going to be" Jeanne asked in a sweet, soothing voice.

"Noah Sybil Cullen" I said.

"After..." Jay dragged on.

I nodded.