Chapter Fourteen

In Italy

When we arrived in Italy, Alice took a car.

We arrived in a small town.

We couldn't go any further with the car so she told Bella to go. And I followed.

We ran though the town pushing though the people.

We got the place just as Edward was about to step out into the sun.

"You have to move" Bella said hugging him.

He went back inside and I followed them in.

Some other vampires came then Alice walked in and another vampire came then we went to where the Volturi were

Let me tell you that elevator had some pretty horrible music.

I didn't pay attention to any conversation until I was brought up.

"Ahh. You are the woman who stopped us from getting Lilah" Aro said.

"I hate you, she was my cousins mate I wasn't going to let you get her" I spat at him.

I looked in Jane's eyes and got her power.

"Why don't we see if Jane's immune to her own power shall we Aro" I ask him.

"Fascinating you can copy powers" Aro said.

Then this massive fight when down between Edward and So there vampire, who's name I don't remember. This was after some argument. Then they stopped.

Before we left Aro said, "Noah Cullen, you will join the Volturi sooner than later."

"Yeah, I think not" I said then left.

Weeks later

It's been weeks since we seen the Volturi. And I've been locked in my room debating on if I want to leave again.

Ring ring

I answered my phone.

"Hello?"

"Noah, I need you to come find me. I may have found a counter spell to you curse."

"Okay, what country are you in?"

"Germany."

"Okay I'll be there soon."

I got up and went to Bella's room and just walked in.

"Sorry Eddie but tell the family and Jake that I'm leaving I'll be back as soon as possible" I told them. "And for the the vote I agree with Rose."

Then I left, after packing a bag.

Weeks later

I arrived in Germany and I have found the witch how is going to help me.

"Okay is that all of what we need" I asked her.

"Yes, Noah it is for someone who should have a lot patience for being over 300 years old. You sure have none" Meredith told me.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm old I know that" I told her.

"When are you going back" She asked as she started stirring the stuff together.

"When Jay comes and gets me in 2 weeks" I told her.

2 weeks later

Jay's coming to get me today and today inaslonget to take this counter potion for my curse.

I've taken the potion and now I'm waiting for Jay.

Jay has arrived and we are on our way back.

I get back and I go see Sam and the pack, Jay follows.

When we got there I saw another girl it's Leah, she and I got along and were sorta friends.

"Hey, Leah" I said walking up to her.

"Hey Noah" She completely ignored Jay.

"Where's Sam and I thought it was you brother who was gonna shift" I asked her.

"Oh he did, we both did and he's in the house with Emily" She said rolling her eyes at the end.

Bella went to Florida with Edward and they got back.

I went into the house, "Hey Sam, Em."

"Hi Noah, welcome back and would you like to come to the council meeting in a few days and learn the legends and stuff" Sam asked.

"Sure, why not" I said.

Bella came and Leah didn't like her.

"I'm going to go home so I can shower and stuff. I just wanted to let you know I'm back" I told them and left.

When Bella got back Edward came in as I came thought the back.

I ran to Bella's room it smelled off.

Edward was close behind me.

"So one was in here" I said, he nodded in agreement.

We went to the Cullen's and we talked about.

Couple days later

Bella said something about being Switzerland and what not.

I was Bella's permanent body guard, where ever she went, I went too.

That night

After I showered I went and got dressed in some cute clothes. (Outfit up top)

I went went with Jake and Bella to the council meeting.

Seth came over and said some stuff.

Billy started talking about the legends and histories of the tribe.

I sat next to Seth, around the last story I started falling asleep.

I wasn't fully asleep when Billy finished so I got up when he was done and went into the woods.

I sat with my back on a tree.

I heard footsteps behind me.

"I was wondering how far you went" Leah said.

"Come sit" I told her she sat next to me.

"I want to imprint so badly and I know you know how my imprint is" She said.

"I'm not supposed to tell you but I can tell you that you've meet him and you hate him" I told her.

I knew this would mess anything up.

She nodded and I stood up pulling her with me.

"Do you know who your imprint is" She asked me.

"No I will never know until it happens, my wolf didn't want to know so we refused to think about what he looks like knowing that we might see the future" I told her.

We went back to the fire.

"Hey, Noah, did you fix your curse" Sam asked.

"Yeah, one of my witch friends found the cure in have to wait 1 year for it to fully take effect though" I told him. "I have to leave and get some sleep so nice can beat the crap out of my brother tomorrow and I invited you all to come watch."

I got up and left.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××