Chapter Thirteen

Weeks later

Jake has been avoiding Bella since the movie theater.

He phased I know otherwise he would be avoiding her.

I've been kinda hanging out with Sam's pack, I met Emily, she's nice.

I pissed Sam off the first time I met her by saying, "You're pretty, if I wasn't straight and you weren't taken I get with you."

Yeah let's say he wasn't to happy about that.

I'm with Sam right now, I went after Bella left and I know where she's going and I just hope that she doesn't anything stupid.

We walked out of the woods, Sam called for Jake.

He was talking to Bella.

It was raining pretty hard.

He came and joined us after he was done.

"Hey, Jake" I said to him.

"What are you doing her" He asked.

"She's like us, partly" Sam said.

"I'm by blood a Cullen, Carlisle is my biological father since 1656, I was turned when I was 17 then 89 years later I came with Nick and was bit by someone of the Black family bloodline changed us" I said and we walked away.

Days later

Jake is still avoiding Bella and now I'm following her up a rocky hillside with next to a stream.

I know she misses Edward.

I'm currently behind her hidden in the woods when I see Laurent circling Bella, I shift and run towards him just as everyone else is coming out of the forest.

'Noah, go after Bella' Sam told me threw the pack connection.

I nodded my wold head and took of after her.

She ran into to the house and I shifted back and put clothes on thenjumped threw the window and went down stairs.

"Dad, I saw them in the woods they're not bears" Bella told her father.

"What do you mean in the woods, Bella what the hell where you doing out in the woods?" Her father asked confused.

"They're wolves. I mean like they're like huge wolves" She said.

"Are you sure about that Bella" Harry Clearwater asked.

"Yeah I just saw them they were after, something" She told them.

"Wolves?" Charlie again questioned. "You saw them?"

Bella nodded.

"Alright. Well Harry you like going hunting? Get some of your guys together?" Charlie asked Harry.

"Sure, yeah. I'll just yeah" Harry said leaving.

"I'm going to go meet my friends" I told Charlie.

He nodded and I went into the woods and stripped and shifted the ran to Emily's house.

When I got there I shifted back and got dressed

"So, uhh... We might be in trouble" I said when I walked threw the door.

"What do you mean" Emily asked.

"Harry Clearwater was there when she went and told her father" I said.

Emily nodded then I said, "I have to go and watch Bella, okay? I'll be back probably tomorrow."