Chapter Twenty-Two

4 years later
Noah POV

These past 4 years have been amazing, with Seth and the kids.

Seth and I bought a house, kinda.

The boys wanted to surprise us after Seth graduated and built the house, I think they would tell me.

But there's enough rooms for the 8 and me and Seth and about 5 guest rooms.

It's big.

My brother and Jas adopted a baby girl and they agreed that if she wants to become a vampire they will turn her when she's 20-ish.

Jay and Leah are well let's just say they act like children and some how had their own child. His name is Bailey, he's the sweetest little boy you'll ever meet.

He's about 2, him being like me means that Leah and Jay let me watch seeing as I'm more responsible then my brother cause he still acts like a child to the point where Jas sends him to his room.

It's quite funny.

They stay in one of the three small guest houses.

Eli and Lilah are traveling right now they are thinking of coming back and settleing down, but everyone knows that's not going to happen, they like to be free.

Isa found her mate Paul, that was about 2-3 years ago. They are so in love, I don't think Paul ever thought he would love a "bloodsucker."

The kids are still, well they still act like children.

Jordin and Jane traveled the world so Jane could see it with out have to be on watch for anything to report.

Her brother, Alex came to visit and now is with Jacklin, they are going strong, they are traveling the world.

Lilliana has not yet found her mate and is okay with it, but the way she acts around Stephin you can tell in the future if they haven't already realised it.

Stephin went to college for a degree in psychology, why who knows. I can tell he loves Lilli.

Niklin found his mate in London and they are awesome, his name is Landon, he's awesome.

Rain has not been in this world, for about 3 and half years and I know she's happy where she is and I think her mate is on a different world.

Seth and I have a date tonight and I'm so happy, it's been forever.

I put on a simple light grey dress with strappy heels.

He spent me a text on where to go.

I have arrived and I don't see him.

My phone went of do I look at it and see it's directions to were he is.

I'm walking along the path and I see a box I open it and it's a puzzle, I put it together.

I read the red letters and I looked around for Seth and he's behind me on one knee.

"So will you marry me" He said, opening a ring box.

"Oh my, yes of course" I told him in tears.

He put the ring on my finger than got up and hugged me.

2 years later

I was originally planning my wedding to be 6 months to a year after Seth proposed but something happened so it had to be postponed.

It was a very large snow storm and Bo one was able to get to the place and we wanted to stick with the date so we changed to a year later.

(She's not wearing the cape, yet)

"Are you ready" Alice asked, walking into the room.

I just nodded and took a deep breath not trusting my voice.

I got up and Alice to me to where I needed to be then went to her seat.

"Are you ready" Nick asked, walking up behind me.

"I've been waiting for over 300 years for this, I'm ready" I said looking at him.

"Let's go get your man than" He said, offering his arm.

"Don't let me fall" I tell him, before we start walking.

"I would never" He whispers.

Skip vows to reception

I'm having so much fun and I can't wait for the speeches.

Oh wait, they're starting now.

After everyone it's my turn along with Seth, we decided to do ours together.

We are walking up to this platform that is for the live band.

"So, I can't explain the love I feel for Noah. Nor can I explain how I feel in this moment. I'm marrying the love of my life and I can't express how wonderful that is in words. I want you all to know is that this moment couldn't get any better" Seth said raising a glass.

"I don't know how I'm going to beat that, Seth you made this even harder. I have been waiting for this moment for what feels like ever. You only live once right. Anyway, Seth you said that this moment couldn't get any better, well what if I told you, that you were going to be a father" I said letting digest that for a moment.

"I would say that, now it can't get any better" He said, smiling.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

So I know this is a day late but I had a little bit of writer's block

There is only one chapter left.
I don't want to say good bye to Noah yet.
😢😯😓😔
-Sawyer