Chapter Twenty-One

Noah POV

Jane has brought us outside of town.

I still can't believe it, I'm seeing them again.

We are nearing a house that Jane seems to being anxious.

"Ok here we are" She said, knocking on the door, then opening it.

She walked into the house, "Hello, guys? You here I brought you something."

They all came to Jane asking her what she brought.

"I brought you, her" Jane told them pointing at me.

They turned and looked at me, Jordin was the first to come over and hug me.

I swear these 5 act more like children than children.

Then the rest came over and hugged me.

"Are you ready to get out of here" I asked them.

They nodded.

"We can leave" Jordin asked a bit skeptically.

"Mhm, I came to get you guys after I had to find you and I did" I said.

"Jane likes Jordin and Jordin like her" Jacklin shouted, everyone but Jordin and Jane laughed.

"Okay she can come with if it's okay with you guys" I said looking at them all.

"This is why your our mom" Stephin said with a firm nod.

"You consider me you mom" I said with tears in my eyes. "I consider you my kids."

We all hugged again.

"Okay, let's go see if the Volturi are okay with Jane coming with us, then we can go home and you can meet my imprint" I said.

"It's good you found someone" Lilliana said with a smile on her face.

"Hey, Noah can I talk to you for a moment" Jordin asked me, while everyone was going out the door.

"We'll meet you outside" I told them. "What is it Jor" I asked him concerned.

"Is an imprint where you see flashes of a future with the person you imprinted on" He asked.

"Yes, did you imprint on Jane" I asked him, at bit to excited.

He nodded, he looked ashamed.

"There is nothing to be ashamed of, Jor" I told him, I hugged him, then we walked out the door.

I know it's hard for them, to be happy.

Days later

We have finally come home and the twins were excited to met their older siblings.

I adore how those 8 turned out even if I wasn't in their lives for some of it.

"Okay, mum where's your imprint" Ray asked.

Oh, I almost forgot, Seth had to leave while the boys and I where getting my kids, so he's meeting them for the first time today.

"I don't know" I told her almost honestly, because he is either in my room, out on patrol, or at Em's.

I knew his general vicinity.

I felt arms wrap around me, pulling into a hug I know all to well.

"Hello, can I meet them" Asked the person behind me who is most likely, Seth.

"Seth, if you want to" I told him, leaning into him.

"Of course" He said.

"Okay, if you want to" I told him. "Hey guys, this is my imprint, Seth. Seth this is Rain, Lilliana, Jacklin, Stephin, Niklin, and Jordin, my adopted children."

"I don't think you've mentioned Rain before" Seth said, a bit confused.

"I was the last one to join. I also have the one power that she can't copy. And she didn't know I was there when they where taken from her we where making a surprise that I was back" Ray told him.

"She is a wondering spirit like me" Noah said smiling.

"What is her power" Seth asked, curiously.

"They all can turn to wolves, read minds, and have telekinesis. Ray has he ability to travel between worlds" I explained, not only to Seth but also to everyone else.

"What about the blonde" Seth asked.

"Don't you remember her, that's Jane she was on Aro's side then she found Jordin and Jordin found her" Lilliana told them, with a smirk.

"Yea, she's my imprint" Jor said, looking at Jane lovingly.

She looks at him shocked, "I am?"

He just nods.

"Okay, let's go and get some food I'm hungry" Ray said at the same time as Jordin and Niklin.

That night

"Are you happy" Seth asked me after I layed down in his arms.

"Yeah, I wouldn't change what I'm feeling or how this feeling came to be for the world" I said, twirling my finger over his stomach.

"Nothing" He asked.

"Nothing, can we sleep now" I asked him.

He chuckled, "Of course."

I quickly fell asleep.

Seth POV

I'm not really into the conversation with Noah.

I'm thinking about what happened to make Ari want Noah only and not Noah and Rain. Or any of the them.

Rain has a unique ability that not even Noah could replicate, and Noah can replicate any power.

Unless Aro didn't know that Rain possessed her power he had no need for other than to use as a puppet to get Noah.

This is to confusing, I need to either put it out of my mind or tell Noah.

I'll tell Noah in the morning cause she fell asleep.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××