Chapter Seven

July 2004
Noah/Eilijah POV

Bella is done with school, so we get hangout more.

"Hey, Bells what are we gonna do today" Jas asked walking in to the room.

"I don't know" Bells said sitting on her bed.

"Why don't we just chill" I suggested getting up to get one of my many books.

"Okay" She said walking out.

Bella was originally not happy about the living situation but she got over it after a few weeks.

I can't wait to start the next book of the series I'm read.

If your wondering I'm ready Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

I need a life.

In all of my 348 years I have never experienced this much of genius work in a book. And I've been to college about 8 times.

September 2004

It's Bella's birthday.

We are having fun at home cause that's what Bella wanted.

I can't wait for when she meets Eddie.

I can't see where the Cullen's and the La Push tribe is envoled yet cause that's not set in stone yet.

I just know the youngest Cullen is set and stone along with her mate.

There is no changing that.

I really hate waiting when it comes to good things that happen in the future.

Man, how are we gonna get it to where there is no suspicion as to where some are.

I'm looking for everyone to discuss what to do.

"Hey, Nick and Jas can you meet me in Isa and Lilah's room please" I ask opening their door.

"Yeah, okay" Nick said.

I walked into the Eli and Jay's room and they weren't there.

I walked to the living room and found everyone else.

"Hey, Eli, Isa, Lilah and Jay can we talk in Isa and Lilah's room please" I said walking way towards the room.

When everyone got into the room everyone was giving me a look.

Jay was the first to speak, "So what is needed to be talked about?"

"We need to figure out how we are all getting to Charlie's house when we get to Forks, cause no matter what we are going next year even if Bella doesn't" I said quietly, so only they could hear me.

"I don't know, maybe we tell Bella and she helps cover for us, but who would go" Nick said.

"I might need to hunt then" Jas said.

"And me" Jay said.

"Me also" Lilah told us raising her hand slightly.

"Okay so Lilah hunt the night before we go, so you can be with Bella, Eli and Isa. Jay and Jas can hunt on the way" I said thinking out loud.

"What do you mean where are we going and what about you and Nick" Jas said hugging herself closer to my brother.

"Me and him will go with Jay and Jas. We will be going to the Cullen's, cause I need to see my father and I want to see Rosalie, Edward, Jasper, and Alice" I said.

"Now how do we get it to where you can" Eli asked.

"We tell Bella, but only that we have friends there that we are meeting and we give our bags to Charlie the say we are going to meet some friends and that we'll take care of our bags when we get back" I said.

"Okay we will but when" Isa asked a bit confused.

"When she has totally and fully figured out she's going to Forks" I told them and they nodded then left knowing that this mini meeting was over.

December 2004

"I'll stay here with the kids while you travel" I heard Renee say from the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen and said, "Hey Renee you would only have to be here for Bella we are going to stay with Uncle Charlie til college."

"Oh okay and I'll ask Bella if she wants to go And if so I can go with you Phil" She said walking out of the kitchen to find Bella.

"Bye" I said and walked out of the kitchen and went back to my room to read.

I have a lot of books. A lot.

"Hey, Noa. I'm going to Forks with you guys" Bella told me sitting on her bed.

"Okay, well I guess we will be around each other longer than, also we're going to need your help" I told her.

"With what" She asked confused.

"Well Nick, Jas, Jay and I have friends who live in Forks, and we wanted to see them and they are picking us up from the airport" I told her.

"Okay well I'll cover with my dad, but what am I going to stay?" She asked/said.

"Tell him that we'll be there after a bit and that we'll take care of put  bags when we get back" I said.

She nodded and I got back to my book.

I can't wait to see everyone and see my dad again.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××