Chapter Six

June 1996

The person that is the ticket to Forks was born 9 years ago we go to  Phoenix, Arizona in 2004 so 8 years.

Yeah this will be so much fun.

Yay.

Can you hear that?

The sarcasm.

Why can't it just be 2004 already.

The twins hate that I know the future and won't tell them.

I'm teachig them how to use their powers.

Lilah and Eli are mates. Nick and Jas are mates. Jay, Isa and I are mate less.

I can't see mates just events that have no changing even if I interfere, like for example the last Cullen I'm yet to met after Bella.

She is inevitable, no matter how many times I try to get a different outcome it always ends the same way.

I'm playing with a fire ball cause I'm bored, I keep changing it from fire to air to plants to earth to rock to metal to water to ice to lightning to wind to magma to light to shadow to crystal to a storm and back.

"Noah where are you" I hear my brother yell from the door of the house below me.

"The roof" I said in a normal voice knowing he could hear me.

He walked out so he could see me.

"Can you come down" He asked.

I nodded and jumped down.

"What were you doing up there" He asked as we walk back in.

"Playing with my elemental powers and thinking. And you can not know about what" I told him.

He just nodded.

All of us that came to Alaska wanted it to be 2004 so bad so we could leave this place faster.

January 2004

Finally we can leave Alaska.

Next January we are going to Forks.

We are on a plane to Phoenix, Arizona, all 7 of us on a plane, on a 15 hour flight.

Yippee.

More sarcasm, I hate flying.

15 hours later

"We will be landing momentarily, please remain seated for the remainder of the flight" The pilot said over the speakers.

Good let this flight be over.

The plane has now landed and Renee and her husband, Phil, are supposed to pick us up from the aiairport.

We walk out of the plane and threw the lobby to baggage claim, then we make out way to the entrance.

"Have you seen her, I can't believe that Charlie's sister had a child" I heard someone say.

I turn and motion for Nick and them to follow me.

"Hello, are you Renee Dwyer" I ask.

"I am and who are you" She asks.

"I'm Noah Swan and this is my twin, Nick Swan" I said.

"And who are the people behind you" She asks.

"Jay and his siblings, Eli and Isa, adopted siblings after their mother died. Jas, she is Nick's girlfriend and her parents let her come with so they could travel. Lilah, she is Jas's little sister and Eli's girlfriend her parents died and Jas's adopted her and said she needed to come with so they could travel. I hope it's okay that they came" I said introducing everyone.