3.25

Neville faced a horrible punishment, McGonagall was so furious- banning him from all the Hogsmeade visits, given him detention and had forbidden anyone to tell him the password- so he had to wait outside the common room until someone would come get him.

Celeste spent the rest of the time trying to help Hagrid win the case for Buckbean, she talked to both Harry and Ron sometimes but other than that- she spent time with Hermione.

The bushy haired girl's antiques had started rubbing off on her as Celeste had made it a habit- instead of a forcing to do all your homework. It was incredibly really- she didn't think she could even do that.

She had walked by Harry once who pulled her away to the closet.

"What?" Celeste hissed

"I just realized- I thought I was seeing things in the map" Harry stammered before he opened the map he was holding and Celeste saw their names by the broom closet.

'Celeste Black' and 'Harry Potter'

Celeste widened her eyes before looking at Harry with a frown,

"I'm sorry- I don't know how to change it back to Potter-"

"You don't have to be- you're nothing like him" Harry says quickly and Celeste smiled

"I was thinking it was because it was old- or maybe ruined but no.." Harry muttered and Celeste sighs.

"Are you going to Hogsmeade?" Celeste asks quietly and he nodded.

"With Ron, through the-"

"The one eyed witch, I know.. just be careful okay?" Celeste says and Harry nods before getting out of the closet, the two of them went their separate ways.

Hermione and Celeste were by the study hall table, they were doing their homework when Yuri came flying towards them with a teary letter. 

Celeste tapped Hermione's shoulder and the bushy haired girl looked over to the letter

"Dear Hermione and Celeste, 

 We lost. I'm allowed to bring him back to Hogwarts.
 Execution date to be fixed. Beaky hasenjoyed London.
 I won't forget all the help you gave us. 

 Hagrid

Celeste gasped as tears started forming in her eyes, Hermione no different as she dropped her quill down.

"We have to tell the boys" Hermione says softly and Celeste nods.

"Let's go to the common room" Celeste says as the girls quickly packed up their things.

"We had so much evidence- how could they" Hermione snaps and Celeste sighs.

"It's because of that Malfoy- foul git" Celeste murmured before they entered the portrait- saying hi to the Fat Lady.

They waited by the security trolls before the two boys came, they seemed to be guilty about something but that wasn't the point.

"What? Come to gloat at us?" Ron asks "Why're you here? Thought you were our best friend!"

"No.." Hermione starts as she trembled before Celeste gave them a letter.

"Hagrid lost the case- Buckbeak is going to be executed" Celeste whispers and both of them widened their eyes.

"He sent us this" Hermione added.

"They can't do this!" Harry says "Buckbeak isn't dangerous!"

"It's Malfoy's dad- forced them to it. You know how the ministry is. Brainless cowards" Celeste replied