➳ one

Bzzt. bzzt.

You turned over to your phone groggily, trying to turn off the alarm. You hit the snooze button and you turned to your side and you slept for a few more minutes.

[10 minutes later]

You got out of your bed, seeing the sun shine through your curtain windows. You stretched as you walked down the stairs.

You lived in a small 2 story house, who was bought by your parents by the time you moved to another city for university.

You were hungry, so you got some eggs, some bacon, and 2 slices of bread. You cracked the eggs in the bowl and added some salt and started beating the eggs. You turned the frying pan on and waited for it to heat. Once it was heated, you put some butter. After the butter melted, you added the eggs.

"Meow." Your cat, Cuddles said.

"Morning to you too." You smiled at your cat as she circled around your legs.

Once you finished cooking the eggs, you added oil and fried the bacon while you put the bread into the toaster. While you were waiting for the bacon and bread to cook, you poured Cuddles some food into her bowl. You were caressing her fur as you watch her eat.

You went back to the counter and flipped the bacon and the toast was ready, all you had to do was to wait for the bacon to finish cooking.

The bacon was finished, and you put the eggs on top of the toast and put the bacon slices on the side.

You were finally eating and you were scrolling through your phone. Your phone produced a "ding!" and it was a text from your best friend, Joshua.

[7:20 AM]

Joshua:
Where are you?

You:
I'm still at home, why?

Joshua:
Should we ride the bus together?

You:
Sure.

You closed your messages and you scrolled through your social media apps. You saw multiple photos and posts from people from your university, which seemed to be.... from a coffee shop? You never even knew a coffee shop in your city existed. You scrolled down further and saw a news article, It said;

"The newly opened coffee shop, 𝟏𝟎𝟎𝟒™, has been the hotspot for coffee, ice-blended drinks, delicious snacks. Many people have been posting their photos of their drinks at the coffee shop, mainly posting their photos to Instagram. The shop opened its doors only a week ago, but many people have been visiting and the place is packed. The place also features 4 floors, the first floor contains the main dining area and the counter, where the baristas would be spotted. The second floor contains a wider dining area, featuring large glass windows that offer the beautiful view of the city. The third floor contains a dining area AND multiple rows of bookshelves. Relaxing isn't it? The fourth floor/top floor contains the balcony. The balcony contains a bar, and also another counter for the coffee, drinks, and snacks. It also offers a beautiful view of the city, perfect for taking pictures. The place is also perfect for dates, if... you have someone to take you with. It also could be a relaxing place at night since it can offer that cool breeze. The coffee shop is located downtown, so if you want to try all of these, visit 𝟏𝟎𝟎𝟒™ now!"

You closed your phone and you finished eating, putting the plate in the sink as you headed for the bathroom.

"A fancy coffee shop in the city. Hm. I should visit it one day." You thought.