Part 45

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Mai POV

The Next Day

I woke to Sekani crying. But Yoongi wasn't waking up. So I just got up and got her and calmed her down.

I gave her a bath and got her dressed and when I went back in the room and say Yoongi still wasn't up. I threw the remote at him.

"Yoongi." I said and glared at me mad.

"What?" He asked.

"Get your ass up. I wanna go to the store and get food. If I'm expected to cook food for New Years." I said.

"It's the morning. Can't we go later?" He said.

"No. Later it's gonna be packed and we're not even gonna get everything we need. We need to go now when no ones thinking about it. And there's a sale." I said making him groan.

"Fine." He said rolling off the bed all dramatic and I rolled my eyes.

I took Sekani back to her room and put her in her play pin and let her play with her toys. And I went back in me and Yoongi's room and he was just getting in the shower.

So I quickly took off my clothes and tied up my hair in my bonnet and shower cap. Cause sometimes you gotta wear two for good measures.

But Yoongi doesn't like it cause he likes to pull my hair. 

After we took a shower and we fucked. I'm not even gonna sugar coat it. We fucked.

We did our routine and got dressed. I wore this.

I didn't do a full face of makeup

I didn't do a full face of makeup. I just put on lashes and carmex and lipgloss.

"Yoongi. I didn't tell you. I'm getting my nails done." I said getting my phone and running out the room and Yoongi chased after me and caught me.

"I never agreed to going to getting your nails done. It takes forever." Yoongi whined.

"It's not gonna take that long babe. You're so dramatic. And you're already dressed." I whined.

"Oh my God fine." He said sighing. Making me hug him.

"Thank you." I said looking up at him.

"But you owe me something in return." He said hugging me back trailing his hands to my butt and I laughed.

"Fine with me." I said making him laugh.

I got Sekani and put her coat on and her stuff and went downstairs and put her in the carrier and Yoongi turned the car on so it could heat up.

I strapped her in and got in the car. And got in and we went to my nail tech first. And got my nails done. I got this.

 I got this

"Yoongi." I said getting up happy about my nails and he laughed.

"Here." He said giving me the money and I gave it to my nail tech and Yoongi pushed me out happy to leave.

"Why do you always get your nails so damn long?" He asked me.

"Listen. You need to not worry about how long I get my nails. I look good." I said rolling my eyes.

"You do look good. But how do you do stuff babe?" He asked me.

"The same way you would do stuff with no nails.You adapt babe. Adapt." I said playing with my nails in his face and he pushed my hands down and started the car.

And we went to the store.

Yoongi got Sekani and I wiped down the cart and he put her in it. And pushed the cart for me.

We went in the store and whatever we needed I was just throwing it in the cart and Yoongi was whining the whole time cause he didn't wanna be there.

"Yoongi shut the hell up." I said rolling my eyes.

"I don't even wanna be here. You could at least get me come candy." He whined and I sighed.

"Stop being a baby. Get me those ribs." I said pointing.

"No." He whined and I rolled my eyes and got them myself and hit Yoongi upside the head with them.

"Hey." He whined.

"Asshole." I said trying to walk away. But Yoongi pulled my arm and pulled me close to his chest and I looked up at him.

"Don't make me destroy you when we get home." He said making me just shut my mouth.

"What was that?" He asked me knowing he was in control.

"Nothing." I said looking away.

"Look at me. What was that?" He asked. And I looked up at him.

"Nothing Yoongi." I said.

"That's what I thought." He said letting me go and I sighed and threw my head back.

I continued shopping and when Yoongi saw the candy aisle he was complaining. So I just put his candy in the cart. And got myself some candy too.

We hurried up and finished shopping because I still needed to cook.

So checked out and left. I got Sekani and put her in the car. And I got in the car while Yoongi put the bags in the back.

We went to the house and saw Jimin's car in the front.

"I'm assuming he let himself in." I said and Yoongi shook his head.

"I need some new friends." He said making me laugh.

I got Sekani and took her in the house and took her out of the carrier and took her coat off and saw Jimin sitting on the couch.

"You guys could not have taken longer." Jimin said getting up.

"Since you are here. Go help Yoongi with those bags." I said.

"I came here to eat not carry bags." Jimin said making me push him.

"Get your ass out there and go help Yoongi." I said and he rolled his eyes.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. BTS reactions and scenarios. And if you haven't already which I don't know why you wouldn't have. But read The Drug Dealer 1.

Love you!😘😘😘😘