The boulder was still there, preventing the water from flowing inside as Jungkook had done. Signaling Hani to step back, Jungkook went for the boulder, however, something caught his attention. The boulder was loose as if someone had moved it out of place. Scrunching his eyebrows in confusion, he pulled the boulder to the side, unblocking the entrance to that place. There was no water on the other side. The Alpha gazed at Hani who was just as confused as him. He reached out his hand for her to take and lead them inside. They walked through the tunnels of the cave until they reached that familiar division. The room where the first True Alpha had been born. They analyzed the place; the rain had ruined the hay nest; the toys were all piled up against the wall. The blood had been washed away. As if nothing had ever died there.

"They probably entered through, here"

Jungkook said, noticing the opening in the ceiling. Hani looked up and all that she could see was the sky, like the first time that she had been there.

"You think so? How did they climb back up?" Hani asked him. "Do you think that this will even lead to some place? That it isn't just a random opening?"

"There's one entrance. The one we used. And it's hidden in the middle of the forest, by that green wall of vegetation and the enter whined branches. Back at where we are at, the cave ceases to have a ceiling but the walls are too tall for someone to climb back up. The boulder was moved, this has to be it" Hani nodded her head at him, agreeing that this was the most rational explanation. "As to how they climbed back up, well" Jungkook said, reaching his arm out to touch the opening. "It's not that tall, plus, they could have brought something with them to climb on"

"Okay, now what?"

"We should check what's outside right?" Jungkook scanned the room. "C'mon I'll hold you up and you peek"

"I don't know if this is a good id-"

A shriek left Hani's lips cutting her voice mid-sentence. Jungkook giggled as he wrapped his arms around her waist lifting her up. Carefully, he walked until he was right under the opening on the ceiling.

"C'mon baby just tell me what you see"

Rolling her eyes, Hani peeked her head through the hole to see where it would lead to. At first, it looked like just another part of the woods, with its dry vegetation and colorless scenery, then, something intrigued her. Not too far from her was a brown structure that stood out. Hani squinted her eyes as she raised her head to take a good look at the thing. It was a cabin. A small cabin. A boring cabin of a boring brown color, with no flowers or decoration, engulfed in the vegetation as if it was part of it. Under her, The Alpha was getting impatient. He was about to ask her what was she seeing until he felt Hani's hands tapping him on his head frenetically. Quickly, he put her down and when their eyes met, Hani's were open wide.

"We need to cover this hole, right now"

Hani said, her voice panicking and breathless. Jungkook threw her a confused look.

"What did you see, Hani?"

"Just f*cking close that, Jungkook!"

She screamed at him, shocking the Alpha that had never seen her reacting like that. Frenetically, he glanced around the room before he found a huge rock that would fit through the hole. He used the big wooden horse as leverage and he slid the boulder through the hole in a vertical position. Then, he carefully positioned it so that it would cover the opening. Hani was against the wall, her hands shakingly covering her face. Jungkook went towards her, and putting his hands on top of hers, he pulled them down so that he could look at her in the eyes.

"Baby, just tell me what you saw"

Hani's eyes were teary, worriedness grew in Jungkook's heart. She took a deep shaky breath and grabbed his arms for some sort of support.