NOT A CHAPTER!!!

OMG!!! I just have to say this... This story would've never been actually shared with you guys until I started reading on Wattpad... There was this one story that I started reading about SIZZY that had over 16,000 views, and all I could think is how spectacular that was... So I published my SIZZY story and shared my world with you guys... It was always my goal for this story to get to 16,000 views, and if not, just to see where the story would go... Now with over 16,300(1/22/15), I am just FLABBERGASTED at the fact that my writing has come this far... There is people on Wattpad who may just read my stories, but there is also those very caring ones who go out of their way to make me feel better... People who understand that with a shitty life at home, and an overall struggling life outside of school, that sometimes... Writing is the ONLY thing that can make me feel better. That, and music, are the only two things that really let me express myself... And when I fake a smile everyday, I'm really just a very broken girl who wants nothing more than to be the next big thing teen fiction author...

Thank you for the people who really make a difference...!!!...

@VioletRomeo

@LuvSailorMercury

@tree_queen

@_Star-Crossed_

@sadiegirl0314

@ambiance101

@syfygirl99

@FizzySizzy

@myFriendToldMe

                                                    Thank you for always being there for me...

                                  Whether for support, or just being a good friend when I needed one...