"Why are you wearing no shirt?"

"Simon?" Maryse asked. She was obviously caught off guard. It was only then that Simon looked down, and realized that he had been running in nothing else, but a pair of gym shorts, with his hair still soaked.

"Where's Isabelle?" He asked. Still panting.

"Oh my! You're gonna catch pneumonia! Quickly. Come." Maryse said as she pulled him inside the Institute.

"Do you need a towel?" Maryse asked worriedly.

"I need Isabelle. It's important."

Maryse looked taken aback a bit, and then silently escorted him up to Isabelle's bedroom.

"I'll give you two your privacy." She said, and walked away.

Simon pounded on the door until Isabelle opened it. When she saw his face, her eyes seemed to dance.

"Simon." She exhaled. She seemed like she was about to hug him.

"Isabelle. I need to talk to you. It's important." He said with urgency. Isabelle looked a bit shocked, and then seemed to scan him down with her eyes.

"Why are you wearing no shirt?"

"Long story. Just... Don't touch me for a while." She looked sad.

"Come on. We can talk in here." Simon entered her bedroom careful not to touch her in the slightest. Then they both sat on the edge of her bed, and Simon told Isabelle about his encounter with Asmodeus.