10 Seats

When they got to the dining hall, Simon couldn't help but notice all the food. Well duh! He's Simon. Isabelle thought.

There sat ten seats around a huge dining table. Filled with all types of food. Each side had four seats, and then one seat sat on each end.

Simon and Isabelle went to take their seats on one side together, while Alec and Magnus sat next to them. So they filled up one of the entire sides of the table. The couples sat together, with Alec and Izzy sitting right in the center.

The time seemed to last for ages. Simon talked to Isabelle. Making her giggle. Meanwhile Alec and Magnus were forking in silence.

At just that moment, six figures appeared. Robert, Maryse, Jocelyn, Luke, Jace, and Clary. Jace wore some tight jeans with a white button up. Meanwhile Clary wore denim skinny jeans with some high tops and Jet black. crop top, which exposed...

A belly button ring!

Everyone's faces at the table seemed to light up with excitement. Simon and Isabelle for the return of Jace and Clary, but lets be honest. Alec and Magnus were most likely out of breath and blushing from being caught in the middle of such an intimate moment. Even at the kitchen table.

Simon, Isabelle, and Alec immediately jumped out of their chairs, and ran to Jace and Clary. Simon ran to Clary, and gave her a big bear hug as he picked her up and spun her around. Meanwhile Isabelle and Alec were both talking to Jace. Most likely Isabelle was trying to figure out the big secret before everyone else. Go figure!

Then they all went back to take their seats. Jocelyn across from Magnus, Clary across from Alec, Jace across from Isabelle, Luke across from Simon, and Robert and Maryse on opposite ends of the table. Maryse in between Jocelyn and Magnus, and Robert in between Luke and Simon.

Everyone chatted at the table while we ate. Mostly Alec and Magnus talking about their recent trip to Paris, and Jace and Clary talking about their time in Idris. Isabelle could tell they were hiding something. She just didn't know what. That's when things got interesting.

Suddenly Jace stood up, and tapped his wine glass to get everyone's attention.

"I would like to thank everyone who's come tonight. It truly is a gift, to be around those you love. Everyone here has been influential in how we all got here." He paused, and seemed a bit choked up about his next words.

"Not only that, but influential in how I got here. I would like to say thank you to you all. To those who raised me." He looked at Robert and Maryse.

"To those who stood by me." He looked at his parabatai Alec, and his loving sister Isabelle.

"To those who have safeguarded me." He looked at Luke and Jocelyn.

"Even the ones who annoy me to death." He chuckled.

Immediately, all eyes went to Simon.

"Why y'all looking at me?" Simon asked sarcastically.

"Not as dumb as he looks folks." Jace said just loud enough for everyone to hear. Everyone started to laugh. Even Robert. Then Jace continued to make his toast.

"And most of all. To the person who has stolen my heart and soul, and in hope, that she will keep both for the rest of eternity. The one who changed my life. Right from the first time I saw her in a club. Who's saved me from endless death not once, not twice, but three times." Clary started to tear up at his speech.

He then turned to Clary, and made his words go directly to her.

"I love you Clarissa Fray. I always have, and I always will. I love you more than there are stars in the universe. I love the way that your name may play with my angels, and how your name may silence my demons. I love you for the way you're just as reckless as myself. But in reality, it's just a word to describe how brave, and strong you are." Jace's next move made everyone gasp.

Jace then got down on one knee, and pulled out a small white box. Clary put her hand to her mouth, and her eyes started to fill with water.

"Clarissa Adele Fray. Will you marry me?" He opened the box, and there it was. A silver ring. But this one with runes around the edges.

Clary was all choked up. She was so happy! Was this really happening? Clary simply nodded her head.

"Yes. Yes I'll marry you!" Clary gasped. Everyone's gaze stuck like glue to the two as Jace slid the silver ring onto her finger. As soon as it was on, Clary and Jace stood up, and hugged each other like they would never let go. Just then, a flash appeared. Everyone looked back to find two unexpected guests.

😉😉😉😉

😜😜😜😜

😘😘😘😘

🙀🙀🙀🙀

??????????