Anything Is Possible With You By My Side

A week had gone by, and Isabelle and Magnus were expecting Alec and the others home.

Magnus was in charge of creating the portal for them to come through. Isabelle couldn't help but think about the children she'd seen. Four kids. A daughter named Abigail, a son named Max, a daughter named Angel, a child on the way, and she'd had HER Simon back. It was a possibility. That was enough.

Although Magnus had told her that she couldn't return to that course through the journal again, she didn't mind. She'd found peace, and would not leave Simon's side. She would help him get through this.

When Alec was the last of all to pass through the portal, he rushed to Magnus and Isabelle, and caught them in a group hug. When he let go, he grabbed Magnus's hand tight, like he would never let go, and turned to talk with him and Isabelle. But mostly Isabelle.

"How are you Iz?" Alec asked sincerely.

"I'm a bit shaken up, but... All is clear now. I'm not going to give up on Simon. Magnus has... Helped me discover the hope and faith that I didn't even realize I had in him. In Simon I mean." Alec simply smiled.

"That's great! Cause guess what?" Alec asked cockily, and then continued.

"Jace and Clary are coming back from Idris. Something about a big announcement."

"Really?" Magnus asked.

"Yup. I guess we'll find out tonight. We're having some big family dinner." Alec said.

"Alright. I'll be there at about four. Sound good?" Magnus asked.

"I'll see you later." Alec said, as he kissed Magnus goodbye.

Oh come on! I just had to fit in some MALEC! U will definitely be seeing more of them. LATER. So throughout all if this, it's all gonna be from the perspective of people in NYC. I'm gonna write another fan FIC in the same story line, but it's all gonna be with Clace thoughts and stuff! Can't wait to show U guys!!! Yippee!