One

"Nicely done," the Demon said, while grinning. Isabelle only looked down to her toes. Meanwhile, Lena was shocked. She'd sworn Isabelle to look like a mad-women. Hacking every which way with an ax. Dissecting a HUMAN as if it were nothing! How? And now she only looks down, and is back to the meek, and fragile young girl. Just as she was. Before...

        "Come with me... To claim your... Prize..." He grinned devilishly. He slithered while he talked, Isabelle thought. He has a snake tongue, blue scales, and although only about four feet tall, has six, very neat rows, of venomous, and ragged teeth.

        We followed him our of the human cattle factory, and out into the hallway. He led us to a door. A huge door in fact. Red, with golden handles and hinges. He then took out a key, and simply unlocked it, and gestured us inside.

        "Don't think about breaking our rules. One... Item..." Lena and Isabelle turned inside, only to see what seemed to be a mountain of clothes. In another corner, jewelry, and in the third, their STOCK from the factory. Isabelle was certain she could find a descent pair of shorts in this place, so she went to the clothes pile, but Lena turned in the OPPOSITE direction.

        "What are you doing? The clothes are over here," Isabelle stated.

        "There's something else I want. Something of mine..." Lena replied, and turned away.