"You're lying."

There, holding her wrist in his grasp, was Valentine. She tried to escape his grasp, but to no avail. It looked as though he was trying to speak, but only few words came out.

"You... Must not... Trust her... She has lied... To you... Don't... trust... her... He is... Not... What you... Think... She... Was... Unfaithful." And with that, he was pulled back into the current, and was gone. Isabelle didn't know what to think. Why would Valentine be here? Coming to her?

He's lying. Even now. This can't be. Her parent's are Maryse and Robert Lightwood. Her brother's names are Max and Alexander Lightwood. Valentine, and is malevolant ways, even now, are not going to get in the way.

"You're lying." She said to the endless waters.

The small boat continued to pass by the river. Minute after minute. Second after second. Until they were there. What stood in front of her, was the most beautiful, yet inexplicably frightening scene, she had ever seen.

In front of her, stood what looked like a palace, That stood on a single island. White as snow, and snowflakes, falling all around. The snow buried in it. The faint glow of lanterns lined the walls of the windows and passages. At the towers, stood cell blocks, and in front of those, stood hell hounds. Like the ones Lilith had created. Docks were lined in front, and that's where the boat suddenly came to a stop.

The man stood silently, and ushered her out of the boat. Where he then, connected a pair of heavy, demon metal manacles to her wrists. He then put his hand out, as to guide her down the path. She then began to walk down the dimly lit path to the Palace of Hell.