Broken

Simon's .P.O.V.

I woke. The room I lay in lit with bright light. A burning sensation filling my eyes at first. I hear voices, and then weakly lay my head to the side, where I see Maryse and Alec, deep into a heated conversation. I cough, and their heads turn.

"Simon." Alec inhaled, as he walked to the side of the bed, where the small noices of beeping resounded from hospital-like machines, and checked the ratings.

"What happened to me?"

"Simon. You haven't woken in two days." Then he remembered. The dinner, and the events following.

He immediately sat straight up, and was stopped as Alec grabbed him by the shoulders, and attempted to push him back down.

"You need to rest!" He insisted.

"I've been resting! Where's Isabelle?!" Simon yelled frantically. Still thrashing in Alec's grasp. I need to find Isabelle! He thought. It's all my fault! Everything! It's all my fault!

Then Simon did something unexpected. Something on instinct. He punched Alec right in the nose, and blood trailed as Alec now put his hands to his bleeding nose. Giving Simon time to get up, and quickly run to the doors, and out of the room. Meanwhile, Maryse was assisting Alec with his now probably broken nose.

Where do I go? I don't know my way around the Institute! I need to find her. I need to find Isabelle! He pondered. He ran, and ran, not knowing where he was going. Then realizing that he was only dressed in a white cotton tank top, and his black boxers, running wild through the Institute. But he didn't care. His priority, was Isabelle, and Isabelle only.