Luscious Mind

It was now time for the dinner. Isabelle and Simon had fallen asleep shortly after their talk. Isabelle on her bed, and Simon shortly after on the sofa, so that they were sure wouldn't touch.

When it had come time for dinner, Isabelle had started to get ready. She went into the bathroom and took a shower, and then had come back out, in nothing but her hot pink bra and panties.

"You're really trying to make me pay for this hole not touching think aren't you?" Simon asked.

"What on earth do you mean Mr. Lewis?" Isabelle replied sarcastically. They both laughed.

"Well, I was only implying how sexy you look in your under garments." He said in a very manly voice. This reminded him of the time they'd started to do role play, along other things, before Alec had walked in on them, and had stopped.

Suddenly a knock came on the door, as well as a yelling voice.

"Ten minutes till dinner!" Maryse yelled.

"We'll be right down." Isabelle said as she hurried to dress herself. Then she pulled more clothing out of her drawers, and threw them at Simon.

"They're yours. I happen to have a bunch of your clothes here. You constantly leave them on my floor." Isabelle teased as she shown her long legs as she slowly pulled on her fish net tights.

Simon could just tell how desperately she was trying to tease him. She wore one of his favorite numbers. A short, sleeveless black dress. The trim just ending below her mid-thigh. The dress was covered with small metallic black beads, making the dress glimmer with a simple moving gesture. Her fish net tights to match, which made Simon go wild. She then flipped on her jet black, knee-high boots. The ones with small silver buckles running up the sides. She wore sparkling silver hoops, and let her hair down, which in all honestly, made Simon release a small, but very real moan.

"Like what you see?" Isabelle said as she spun, giving Simon a chance to completely scan her body. Capturing every trait. Every, detail. The slight curve of her hips, where he wished he could use his hands to pull her close. The slight quiver of her lips, making it almost impossible to not close the distance between them, and connect his own mouth to hers. To have their tongues dance, and battle for dominance.

"You should go get dressed." She then looked at her alarm clock on her bedside table.

"Five minutes! Go!"

Simon quickly ran to the bathroom, and examined the clothes that Isabelle had thrown at him. What looked as an outfit, was actually just a mixture of different types of shirts. T-shirts, tank-tops, sweaters, but no pants. Just my luck, Simon thought. He quickly slipped on an all black t-shirt, and slipped out of his gym shorts, leaving him only in his t-shirt, and boxers. Two can play this game, he thought. Then walked back out into the bedroom, where a watchful Isabelle laid on the bed.