Naughty Warlock!

He's never been one to pry, but this was important. He walked over to her dresser. No luck. Then her desk. No journal. And that's when he spotted something a bit peculiar. Looking in the distance, Magnus spotted Isabelle's book shelf.

Although the room seemed dark, these books carried themselves into many different colors and sizes. On the corner of the shelf, hung a silver chain, with a small key attached.

Magnus went to the key, and took a closer look at the books. Most, of whites and reds and blues. Others of black and brown leather. But he spotted it.

Amongst the shelves of books, stood one book, of brown leather, and on the spine of the book, was a pink printed "S", that seemed to shimmer.

Magnus quickly pulled the book out, and realized that the book required a key to open the small hatch. Magnus quickly scooped up the key, and tried it. A perfect fit!

As he opened the pages, Magnus couldn't help but wonder what would be written, but continued. It's for Isabelle. He thought. Then he opened the book to the last few written additions to the journal. Nothing was dated, but they all started with the same first two words. Dear Diary. Then Magnus started to read, starting with what he guessed was the most recent write.

Sorry it's so short, but there's definitely going to be more. What Isabelle wrote in her diary will be in the next chapter!