"I warned you."

There, in the entryway, stood Bat, and Maia. Both with camera's. One snapping picture's, and the other recording the entire proposal.

"Hey y'all." Maia yelled excitedly.

The next hour had gone by fast. Everyone catching up, talking about the proposal, but soon enough, it was time for Clary and Jace to travel back to Idris.

They all fathered in the front of the Institute while Magnus prepared for the Portal. Meanwhile, Simon and Isabelle stood against the Institute walls while they talked about the night and watched on. Careful not to touch.

"I hope you had a good night." Isabelle stated.

"I did." Simon replied. Grinning his devilish smile. "It was nice to see everyone. To get to know them a bit better. It's helping me a lot to be near you though." He said as he turned to her.

"Oh really." She said seductively. "Too bad." She said confidently.

"Yeah. Too bad." He imitated. They then saw the Portal go ablaze, and walked over to say their goodbye's. Simon then walked over to Clary.

"Hey there Fray." He greeted her. She smiled.

"Hello Mr. Lewis." She said with wit. They both laughed. Clary's small giggle then resurfaced a memory from his childhood. It was of the both of them. Her hanging upside down from some monkey bars, and him standing below her. Her giggling filled the air as her face turned as red as a baboon's butt. He'd dared her to do it.

"You okay? You're staring off into space." She said.

"It's alright. Just remembering something." He said with a smile.

"Oh really? What did you remember?" She asked with interest.

"Remember when we were young, and I dared you to hang upside down from the monkey bars." He then let out a chuckle. "Your face was so red." He laughed again, not being able to tone it down a bit, and got a few odd looks from the other's.

"Hmmm. Hawaiian punch red or baboon butt?" She asked teasingly.

"Baboon butt. How'd you know?"

"Duh. I was there. You actually told me it looked like that. And after I hung there for five minutes, I still didn't get me quarter." She said exasperatingly. Simon then dug into his pocket, and pulled out a quarter.

"Here you go Miss." He said elegantly, as he took a bow, and handed her the quarter. She only smiled.

"Why thank you humble servant." She said as she took the quarter, and stuffed it into her pocket.

"Oh. I feel so special." He said sarcastically.

"You should." She teased. Then they heard a shout, and it was time to go. Simon quickly hugged Clary, and she returned the hug. Then she left, and Simon watched as she went, and sat on the Institute steps.

Then Isabelle returned from saying her goodbye's to Jace, and sat next to him. She then reached her hand over, and over, until it clasped right with Simon's. This felt good. This felt normal. Then they realized

Both with alert in their eyes, they gazed at each other, and then their hands.

"Oh no. Isabelle-"

He was cut off by an ear splitting scream coming from Isabelle's mouth. And then she was unconscious. All eyes were on them. All rushing to the couple's side. But before they could get there, Simon's hands went to his head, where there was a pain so real, that he felt as though his head might split in two. Then an image of Asmodeus appeared under his closed eye lids.

"I warned you." That was all he said, before Simon dropped, and slipped into nothingness.